No announcement yet.

Am I really the youngest person here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. 16. I've been at my job 16 yrs. I feel old now. Age is just a number. My uncle is 60 and rides a sportbike.
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Tomorrow, I reach the "half century" mark. Sad thing, I know for a fact that the next 50 won't be near as much fun as the first 50.
      "POOP"

Comment

Haha, thanks guys!

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
        BTW, good grades in themselves won't help you in the future as much as developing the habit of putting in effort to attain your goals.
        I have always believed this is important and I have done this for basically all of high school so far. It's a shame others won't/don't want to. There are some though. I have a friend who's overall average was over 95%. They studied for hours for every test and deserved every mark they got. Being around them probably helped me a lot. My marks went up about 10% from first to second semester because I had all my "textbook" classes with them. If they were top of their university class I wouldn't be surprised to be honest.
        Last edited by Ben...; 09-10-2008, 07:30 PM.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
        X