Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello everyone,

After years without a Jackson, I have decided that I need to own another one. It's been a long time since I've looked at what Jackson has been up to (late 80s), so I have a lot to learn. I can tell already that there is plenty of good information to be found here. Brace yourself for some naive questions, though. :-)

I just thought it would be polite of me to say hello. I'm going to go put the "search" feature to good use now...

Hiya Ofey.
    Welcome
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Hello! Welcome to our little community!
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Hi, Ofey. Welcome!
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Welcome to the JCF!
          "POOP"

Comment

Welcome
            Current gear:
            Les paul Studio
            Les paul Standard
            SG 61´reissue
            N2
            Fusion Pro
            Diezel Einstein 50 head
            Mesa rectifier 2x12 cabinet
            Brunetti dual cab 2x12

Comment

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome but don't think you will own just one. This place will have you in a continuous GAS cycle.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                X