Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hazelden

Hi eveyone,

Has Everyone heard of a place called Hazelden? My uncle Is going back there. Has anyone been there before? He is all messed up! Before He drank he had the fastest hand in the twin cities. What happened to him????

colt

Been there! It will only work if he wants it too.

Comment

Thanks Man! He was there before. He was In tieboult. I guess He just can't stop due to no job. Too bad, lost every guitar he had... all on the gallery! Im worried about him!!

colt

Comment

I'll keep him in my daily thoughts, hope he beats it.

Comment

Thanks, Im realy worried about him. Jeff has kept the dream I had since I was 8 yrs old. Shown me all the ropes since then. He has since then lost all guitars besides a few and tried to regain what he knows. Lately, Jeff has slipped back into what we would call relapse due to bad luck I guess. I don't understand but he is in bad shape. I thought that since He is so good why be so depressed... everyone loves the way you play. He said " not so simple" Im realy worried about him. Will hazelden help him??? I hope so!

colt

Comment

It will help him but only if he wants it too. He has to want to get better. It;s a tough road ahead. But with the right mind set he'll be fine.
            Gil

Comment

I'll be keeping a good thought for Jeff and for you too, Colt. It's so hard on the family & others who care.

Comment

Hey DG, My uncle has no kids...never worked out. Hard on folkes though. Girlfriend don't seem to care. You know.....All about your self.....girl is worthless and I believe that is the reason for his relapse. She is a bitch!!

colt

Comment

Working...
                X