Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satan is Using Olympics Volleyball

"Satan is Using Olympics Volleyball to Get Young Boys to Masturbate!"

Horror of horrors! Read all about it from Landover Baptist!

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/2008/...olleyball.html

"Masturbating Baptist Boys' Clubs!"....sorry, that's just soooo wrong....:ROTF:

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

"Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

That's my favorite satire site in the history of the world. So fucking good.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

While reading through that site something tried to access my computer and now I got malware....blah...twas funny though

Comment

and volleyball get old people masturbating also . .
          2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
          2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
          2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
          2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
          2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
          2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
          2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
          2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
          2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
          1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
          1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

"They were all on the bedroom floor covered in sweat, their stiffened purple tallywhackers pointing in every direction." :ROTF:
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

WTF...you mean that there is others like me out there?

this is quite upsetting but amusing.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

And just look at the ads on the right and left. One's promoting McCain and the one on the left says "Worship our godly ruler!" and has a link to whitehouse.org with a picture of Bush.

Smart people.
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

yeah, that site is whack. I stay faithful to the good ole boys of Westboro Baptist Church.

Comment

You guys do know that this site is fake, right?
                    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                      You guys do know that this site is fake, right?
                      Oh yeah, I know that. I wonder if any actual Fundamentalist Christians found that site and thought it was real? Ooh, would they be in for a surprise!
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

i used to beat my lil guy like a red headed step child when i watch gabby reese years ago... I am a better man for it.

Comment

Working...
                        X