The Legend of the Naked Drummer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Legend of the Naked Drummer!

Just watched the movie yesterday, I recommend the vision to all the members of the board, besides being serious fun, it's interesting to see how the world of Rock'n'roll changed since the 80s to nowdays...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URFRQS4Uro4

A note for the Jackson Charvel fans: the guitarist of Vesuvius use a Jackson King V in the flashback and a Warrior in the final concert.
    '90 (8?) Jackson Soloist Professional
    '97 Jackson RR1 Pile o'skulls
    '97 Gibson Les Paul Classic
    '92 Fender Strat scallop
    '97 BC Rich perfect Bich
    '99 Burns Brian May black beauty

OMFG! I saw the trailers a couple of weeks ago and thought, "Man, we gotta go see this!" These vids just confirmed that it's a must see for me. Look's killer!
    G.

Comment

Originally posted by GinSonic View Post
      OMFG! I saw the trailers a couple of weeks ago and thought, "Man, we gotta go see this!" These vids just confirmed that it's a must see for me. Look's killer!
      G.
      yes, the movie is a MASTERPIECE! Better than school of rock...and deals with the typical "problems" of our category: let's be honest between us, everybody as been bumped by a band...have you ever considered what would have happen if this band had become a hit liek Aerosmith or Rolling Stone, while you're doomed to a blue collar life? What would you do in his shoes?
      '92 Fender Strat scallop
      '97 BC Rich perfect Bich

Comment

Originally posted by Cuthbert View Post
        yes, the movie is a MASTERPIECE! Better than school of rock...and deals with the typical "problems" of our category: let's be honest between us, everybody as been bumped by a band...have you ever considered what would have happen if this band had become a hit liek Aerosmith or Rolling Stone, while you're doomed to a blue collar life? What would you do in his shoes?
        Ask Dave Mustaine.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
          Ask Dave Mustaine.
          C'mon Dave didn't spend 20 years working in a call centre! And although he founded a "moderately successfull" band, let's say that he still had...issues with the year he spent with Metallica.

Have a look at the movie and the way Our Hero reacts...expecially when his coworkers show him the new record of Vesuvius! It's hilarious!

And anyway, they didn't bump him because Kirk was the nephew of the President of Elektra...didn't they? :O
          '92 Fender Strat scallop
          '97 BC Rich perfect Bich

Comment

Working...
          X