Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This couple did it right:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YT56YizyR2o
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post

What fuckin' awesome couple.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Guns-n-Roses - I use to love her
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZmEDB7OCQU
        2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
        2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
        2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
        2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
        2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
        2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
        2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
        2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
        2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
        1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
        1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

+1 for Def Leppard's Promises. Also, Firehouse's Love of a Lifetime. A buddy of mine opened up for them and got me and the ex backstage. Bill Leverty signed our poster, "to Shawn and Jaymi, a love of a lifetime." Pretty cool. Still have it. Just not her, lol.
          I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post

As much fun as that appears to be.... I barely have the ability to slow dance; I don't think she's much better, lol. Between the two of us, we would probably kill someone with our clumsyness.
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Pick a couple of Chet Atkins instrumentals of traditional Country songs. The man could play two songs at once, so you get your Guitar Geek off and she gets her Country off.

Just not Tennessee Waltz.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Doesn't matter what you dance to, just make sure your cock is hanging out. You'll be dancing close, and your new mother-in-law will be watching, she will think she can see your purple-headed love warrior, but she won't be sure:

" 'Ere, Gerald, has he...........erm.....isn't that...........he has y'know.......where's my specs? Oooh, I thought I saw........yep......it is......isn't it? Gerald! Gerald! That dirty bastard has got his cock out on the dance floor!!"

By that point, her voice will be really loud, especially after a couple of glasses of Champers, and someone is bound to hear the good lady bellowing about cock, at her own daughter's wedding. Tsk, she's as common as muck!

Just make sure you put it away before you leave the warm embrace of your new wife, but make sure you are doing your fly up as you leave the dancefloor and head past the family table. Wink at your new Pa-in-law and pat the wife's arse as you pass:
                "Guess which hole I'm putting it in tonight Daddy"

Doesn't matter how long you have been together, or how many times you have plundered her chutney cupboard, there is something psychologically crushing about the fact that your new Mrs is no longer Daddy's little girl, and it will be un-balancing for him to reflect on the fact that a feckless wastrel like you (as I sincerely hope you are), is going to be balling his offspring at will. In the bumhole. She is your property.

I guarantee a punch-up.

Oh, and dance with Ma-in-law afterwards and press your raging boner into her thigh. She will either hit you with a chair, or drag you into the toilets and suck you off. Which is more preferable? Be sure to drunkenly slur into her ear that you like "MILFs with big saggy tits, like a roof-tiler's nailbag", and suggest a quick try-out to see what's in store for you when your wife "turns into an old trout too". She'll be as wet as an otter's pocket, and powerless to resist your charms, she'll be overjoyed at your joining the family. Or maybe she'll run out screaming, dragging her little girl with her, especially if you pack your trousers out with a Spinal Tap size marrow.

Let us know how you get on.

R. Smacker, Marriage Guidance Counsellor and Party Organiser (Ex Club 18-30, Faliraki Totenkopf Division),
                "Giving out free advice, for a real night to remember"
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I got nothing. I can't top that. Greatest marital advice EVER...

Edit: I'm pretty sure that's up for post of the year.
                  Last edited by Ben...; 08-26-2008, 03:45 PM.
                  "Dear Dr. Bill,
                  I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Damn... I cant wait to show this thread to my wife LOL. Especially when considering the fact that her family is the very conservative church going type, and she's well... thankfully not so much

-Steve
                    Guitars:
                    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                    Amp:
                    VOX AD30VT

Comment

Originally posted by Reverend Timmy View Post
                      What is the name of the W.A.S.P. tune?...........................
                      L.O.V.E. Machine? F*** Like A Beast?

Not really a band that goes over well at weddings.
                      Last edited by Tekky; 08-26-2008, 04:03 PM.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Rsmacker - you should be in a comedy show somewhere!
                        Thats some funny shit - Diceman ain't got shit on you!
                        You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                        You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                        --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                        --horns666 - 12/29/08
                        I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                        --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

If you want something soft and centimental (sp?) from a rock genre, I would recommend Saigon Kick's " Love is on the way ".

She likes country and you don't.... How about Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville doing " I don't know much ( But I know I love you ) ". Its done by 2 country artists, but, its not a country type of song.

Tesla's " Love will find a way" is decent too.

Aerosmith's " Angel "

If none of this flatters you, I really recommend you go hard core country:

Hank WIlliams Jr.: " Why Don't we get drunk and screw "

Rodney Carrington: " Titties and Beer"

David Allan Coe: Fuck.... any one of his are perfect.

Rock:

Motley Crue: " She goes Down "....well she may now, but she won't after you say " I do".

Rap:

NWA: " Automobile "

-Lou
                          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                            I guarantee a punch-up.

R. Smacker, Marriage Guidance Counsellor and Party Organiser (Ex Club 18-30, Faliraki Totenkopf Division),
                            "Giving out free advice, for a real night to remember"

That is awesome. I will have someone ready with the video camera... perhaps we can post it on YouTube.
                            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Check out some Bryan Adams stuff....Not too hard but does have some good over-driven sounds. We danced to "Please Forgive Me" at our wedding. Great song.
                              "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
                              X