• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Crapper is that thing nice!
    hehe
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

Should have saved the specimen, plopped it into a cooler, sold it to some schmuck in California or South Carolina, and called it Big Poop.
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
        Should have saved the specimen, plopped it into a cooler, sold it to some schmuck in California or South Carolina, and called it Big Poop.

and it was not a hoax!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I have to second, third and fourth that. I signed up here a couple of years ago and really didn't pay any attention to the forum until about 6 months ago and now, I'm much better for it. I've learned and understand more about my guitars and where they came from than I ever did before.
          Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

and that is why JCF Rules!!!! i have learned so much and hopefully helped in some way...i at least put my $20 worth in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              Good to see you are enjoying being part of the community Jay. And you learned what "Wolfbagging" is, bonus!!

Thanks for the PM you sent me too, I was completely unaware of the existence of GayFriendFinder till you enlightened me, it not really being my cup of tea. I am flattered, I really am, but I do prefer my "'baggee" to have 3 holes ie. be a chick, sorry! If you are determined to try it, I'm sure there are plenty of beefy guys out there willing to give you a good workout. Which advert was yours?

I hope my public refusal of your sweet advances hasn't tempered your enthusiasm and enjoyment of the site. You can "come out" without fear these days, there's no social stigma now, you really probably aren't the only one in the village.

bollocks ,

yer still freakin special sunshine .............................

PS - I maintain a strict kosher diet ...............
              The bacon was for you !!!!!!!!
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                Behold the majesty..rave reviews!!!!!http://www.terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11570

GAS!!!

Nice shitter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Glad things worked out in the end ........

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                  bollocks ,

yer still freakin special sunshine .............................

PS - I maintain a strict kosher diet ...............
                  The bacon was for you !!!!!!!!
                  Nooooo, no, no, sorry old bean, if there's any sausage-hiding games going on, I'm a stone not a sponge.

Oh, and the correct spelling (and pronunciation, with extra belming) is "spe-shul".
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Allright - fuck this !!!

I'm gonna explain ;

ocassionaly( every day) I enjoy alot of alcohol (40 + beers and 1 gallon vodka(svedka)per week ;I also go to work everday and raise 2 kids)
                    ocassionaly (when I have them) I enjoy xanax(previously had a presciption ,,,,,and they're pretty cool- but bad for speed metal guitar playing!!!!!!!!!!!)

anyway I'd read several posts from you ( should have had NSFW in thread title !!)
                    All about buggery of every form ?
                    Poor Wilkinsi - after your apparent bromance ended there ,
                    your next post was about some gay sex club (dildo insertions and such).
                    In fact I can't think of more then 2 posts of yours don't don't involve buggery)

My thought was to send you a message to say "is this what you want to be identified with ?"(a pictures worth a thousand words)
                    I also checked befriend ,because I don't have prejudiced feelings for anyone ,and didn't want to come across as a gay basher
                    While I was trying to pm you (drifting off)
                    Hessian was barking his head off
                    The kids were all - I'm thirsty ,I've got to pee ,I'm hungry ,I can't sleep..etc with excuses to stay up

I couldn't concentrate enough to write the witty thoughts in my brain...
                    So I just kinda figured you'd put 2 and 2 together...........my bad
                    Your first response caught me off guard and I thought it was funny ,so I replied in kind.however I'm a happily married hetero

PS - I'm way to lazy right now to look up the quotes - but anyone who's been reading threads already knows

PPS - Do you even play guitar ?
                    Last edited by Jayster; 08-29-2008, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Also - I learned from this no matter what I think of your editorials or opinions -you're entitled to them
                      They're almost equally as important as mine ...........
                      But really the NSFW tag should be used more (mods - please )

PS - I'm not a fan of SSS(septic system sex)
                      Nor do I find the idea of wolfbagging arousing - sex with vomit - no thanks !!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                        Allright - fuck this !!!

I'm a happily married hetero
                        As happy as anyone else who's married

Comment

Would sir like another drink, or has he had enough?
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                          X