X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Fathers Day !

Happy Fathers day to all you Dads out there
    According To The Prophecy

Thank you.... and to all the dads out there the same.

Comment

father's day!? Ah crap!! Look, i was young, i was naive and didn't know what the meaning of condom was!!

Comment

Happy Father's Day! My girls got me a Line 6 Uber Distortion pedal! They rock!
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I got whinged at for no VIP treatment (no breakfast, no prezzies, no card). So I gave him my unwanted supply of disgusting duty free cigarettes. You Americans make great guitars, but your tobbaco products are foul!
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

and your beer is crap...wait...its not actually even beer!

Comment

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Yeah rice shouldn't be made into beer, that's wrong, plain wrong.

Wilksy-baby, have you got me a pressie? Y'know, seeing as how I'm The Daddy?

Wanna start trouble? Go and post an anonymous Father's Day card to the childless couple down the street. You will hear the row half a mile away!
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

oh yeah it is fathers day isnt it. happy fathers day to all

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                    Yeah rice shouldn't be made into beer, that's wrong, plain wrong.

Wilksy-baby, have you got me a pressie? Y'know, seeing as how I'm The Daddy?

Wanna start trouble? Go and post an anonymous Father's Day card to the childless couple down the street. You will hear the row half a mile away!
                    Oh I've got a prezzie for you alright - I've been shining my right shoe for you.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                    X