What did I miss???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did I miss???

I came back to see what's been happening with the "ugly girl playing guitar thread" only to find it's been removed and airjamie is banned. I am just wondering what I missed?
    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

u really didnt miss a thing.

Comment

I'm surprised it was left up to begin with, then surprised that something happened which was considered worse than the first several pages.

I missed it too and I check the forum every few hours =P

Comment

airjordan misbehaved. The End.
        "POOP"

Comment

I was having fun watching the goading of the little student...
          There will be more along I'm sure. So are the joys of the interweb.
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Nooo!! That was frikkin funny. I had to compose myself reading that thread whilst at work.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
              I'm surprised it was left up to begin with, then surprised that something happened which was considered worse than the first several pages.

I missed it too and I check the forum every few hours =P

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              Nooo!! That was frikkin funny. I had to compose myself reading that thread whilst at work.
              Me too in both cases.
              "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
              X