Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megadeth/Gigantour outside tonight... and it's RAINING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    Nice to hear Chris B is doin' a fine job..I expect nothing less. Keep in mind these poor guys have to cover Marty's solos. I bet he would be at the percentage covering other great players stuff. People have their own sig and or personal "slop"..trying to dulpicate that perfectly is next to impossible.
    But he made Marty's solos look like a piece of cake! I mean, I dont think even Marty could have pulled off his own solos 100% live. In the studio, I've heard, they do countless takes until they can nail a solo the way the want and only then it goes on the cd. But Chris was nailing almost all the solos, like I said very close. When he started with the Tornado of souls, I was like "ok, let's see what he can do" and then In between, he did this over the fretboard sweep picking, that was incredible. And he just stuck to his one Ibanez guitar the whole time. Dave was changing many guitars in between songs.

Except for the tone during the show, Megadeth stole the show. And they fucking played for almost 1 1/2 hrs. They covered almost all thier good songs. And the funny thing was, when they were playing "peace sells", a lot of guys came on-stage and started singing in the mic's. "Peace sells, but whose buying?" It took some time to realize that it was alexi and the cob guys, the inflames guys and guys from job for a cowboy. And alexi was playing the air-guitar on the stage. it was hilarious. :ROTF:
    Sam

Comment

Originally posted by RD View Post
      going tonight, courtesy of Chris Broderick

i'll get pics and vids n stuff.
      [wet pantied fanboy]

You know fucking Chris Broderick?!!!!

Tell him he FUCKING ROCKS!

[/wet pantied fanboy]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

sorry had to remove the pic of the guitar rig as per request
        USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
        USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

Originally posted by RD View Post
          sorry had to remove the pic of the guitar rig as per request
          Wierd it only showed the marshall power amps and the Digitech which Megadave is an endorsee?

Those new GSP1101's look interesting.
          Last edited by Hellbat; 05-24-2008, 03:37 PM.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Digitech website

Megadeth main man Dave Mustaine and co. are currently out in Europe spreading their own brand of thrash metal on the Gigantour. Dave and newly joined guitarist Chris Broderick are using the new GSP1101™ preamp processors in their rigs. With the whole crew saying “Dave has never had a better tone.” Megadeth will be starting their US Gigantour on April 12th so come out and hear the GSP1101 in action.

Hmmmmmm... acturate but not at the same time

chris is using engl in his rack

Comment

Willie keeps that Megatrain a rolling. Im glad to see hes still doing his thing with Dave.
              Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
              http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
                Willie keeps that Megatrain a rolling. Im glad to see hes still doing his thing with Dave.
                Yeah he's been with Mega for years now..

Great guy, he always lets me play with all the guitars and amps if I get there early enough

Comment

"Willie! Willie! Have you been letting RD play with my shit again?"
                  "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post

How in the hell have you not gotten a massively succesful carreer in comedy yet?
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Too old to tour!
                        "POOP"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X