Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megadeth/Gigantour outside tonight... and it's RAINING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megadeth/Gigantour outside tonight... and it's RAINING!

HAHAHAHA! The ONE time it rains in Phoenix/Mesa and it's on the night of the Megadeth/In Flames show. It's gonna be Metalstock! Woot! Can't wait.

Anyone else catch this show anywhere? How was it? I guess I should do a search for "Gigantour" or something... oh well!

Hey Annah, I saw you mentioned on the Metal Sludge messageboard a month or so ago, in the Original Gossip Board section!

A guy posted a thread saying that you look like Dave Mustaine's sister! Maybe you can use that claim to get backstage at Gigantour!

It was your metal sneer on your Myspace page pic that prompted him to form this opinion!
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Annah View Post
      HAHAHAHA! The ONE time it rains in Phoenix/Mesa and it's on the night of the Megadeth/In Flames show. It's gonna be Metalstock! Woot! Can't wait.

Anyone else catch this show anywhere? How was it? I guess I should do a search for "Gigantour" or something... oh well!

Saw gigantour in Toronto last month, Megadeth kicked major ass.

In Flames was a homoerotic shell of their former selves but I guess they've been like that for a while now from what I hear.

Comment

gigantour in toronto sucked ass this year. massive ass.

bodom = all the fans that go will be under 16

Comment

going tonight, courtesy of Chris Broderick

i'll get pics and vids n stuff.
          USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
          USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

Yeah, In Flames is kinda suckin right now. I'm actually writing this from my blackberry... Looking forward to Megadeth. Its not raining too hard at the moment.

Originally posted by thez0r View Post
            Saw gigantour in Toronto last month, Megadeth kicked major ass.

In Flames was a homoerotic shell of their former selves but I guess they've been like that for a while now from what I hear.

Comment

Well, Megadeth was good, considering how horrid the sound was. In the front/middle section you couldn't hear the vox at all. Up on the mezzanine it sounded better, but up there it was like turning the vocals way up and the bass frequencies off. Argh. Then... it began pouring at about the fourth song. But still, Dave and the band kicked butt. Not a bad show considering all the factors.

Comment

Hey Lerx, I just read that page and got a few laughs from it. Thank you SO much for the kind words and support you gave me there. I really appreciate that a lot!

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                Hey Annah, I saw you mentioned on the Metal Sludge messageboard a month or so ago, in the Original Gossip Board section!

A guy posted a thread saying that you look like Dave Mustaine's sister! Maybe you can use that claim to get backstage at Gigantour!

It was your metal sneer on your Myspace page pic that prompted him to form this opinion!

Comment

You're welcome, Annah! You're awesome and that's a fact. I was stoked to see you mentioned there!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Fetch your raincoat luv, you've pulled.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Last edited by RD; 05-24-2008, 03:17 PM.
                      USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
                      USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

^ holy shit! who's rig is that? dont tell me its mustaine's!

Yeah, I watched gigantour Monday. I actually liked inflames a LOT. they played all their new famous songs like cloud connected, sweet shadows...

Megadeth's tone was very bad, Chris's guitaring was amazing. He got most of Marty's leads, I would say almost 80-90% accurate. But I could not hear what Mustaine was singing.
                        Last edited by emperor_black; 05-23-2008, 08:41 PM.
                        Sam

Comment

Holy crap! Awesome pics!
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Wassup Annah..long time no see. I hope all is kick ass! Don't be such a fuggin' stranger.

Damn pics ain't opening for me..my PC is being a dick!

Nice to hear Chris B is doin' a fine job..I expect nothing less. Keep in mind these poor guys have to cover Marty's solos. I bet he would be at the percentage covering other great players stuff. People have their own sig and or personal "slop"..trying to dulpicate that perfectly is next to impossible.
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Pics opened!!! Wow..I know that tech..he hung out with John and I with Eidolon..cool dude!!

Hey, I see my Marshall poweramp..those things are "pretty" and they sound good too..especially with 5881's!!!

Dave's been using those for some time now.

Sweet!
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X