Pictures from Mustang Rally/get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    At least you guys have back seats. People can't even fit in the two seats I have. You'd be lucky to squeeze a bucket O' chicken in the trunk.
    What's your toy car Horns?

Comment

Originally posted by 10secondLX View Post
      What's your toy car Horns?
      I wish I had more pics. My ride is featured on a high performance site/calendar/gallery..but their site is still under construction.

Only pic I have right now..hopefully more pro shots later...

2005 Factory Five Racing Cobra..

Here's a Car and Driver review on it.. http://www.factoryfive.com/table/awa...anddriver.html
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nice ride...cars not bad either...LOL.

A buddy of mine had a Cobra replica with a Roush 427 in it. Car sounded bas ass, but considering the turn key motor cost 10g it better.

Comment

Originally posted by 10secondLX View Post
          Nice ride...cars not bad either...LOL.

A buddy of mine had a Cobra replica with a Roush 427 in it. Car sounded bas ass, but considering the turn key motor cost 10g it better.

Dude, it's a fuggin' blast..I can't go ANYWHERE without conversation. It get lots of attention and the damn thing is just sick fast..it only weighs 2000 lbs. The only ride I've beat motorcycles with.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sweet cars. I wish they'd sell those in Europe
            Although we'd probably pay an arm and a leg each time we fuel...

Comment

Mustangs rule! I do the race photography for one of the magazines and we have Mustangs running the 1/4 mile in the low 7's/high 6's on 10.5' tires!
              Bill, what motor are you running in that Cobra? Looks kickass btw. I have some Mustangs of my own. I need to get some pix up.
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
              X