Pictures from Mustang Rally/get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from Mustang Rally/get together

CJ Pony Parts in Harrisburg PA was nice enough to let the members of grabberorange.net use their facilities for our spring rally/get together on Saturday, May 17th. We had a good time. I got there late so I missed the tour of CJ's facility, but it was good to see some really nice cars and meet a bunch of the guys/gals. 44 Mustangs and even a Grabber Orange Ranger were on hand.

Enjoy the pics.

Then we went to Culhain's Steakhouse for an early lunch.

And here is my ride.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Cool pics!

I guess your car had better be yellow if you're going to attend this rally. Man you would stick out if you showed up in a red one.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
      I guess your car had better be yellow if you're going to attend this rally.
      Dude, the car is grabber ORANGE, not yellow. It is a 1970 color from the Boss Mustangs.

No worries, it is a really light orange and often gets mistaken for yellow unless it is parked next to a yellow car. Then you can really see the difference.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Scott..sweet baby Jesus in a bubblegum machine!!

That's a sea of Grabber Orange..wow!!!

Ford really hit a home run with that design..IMO. They're the baddest looking 'stangs since the late 60's!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
          Dude, the car is grabber ORANGE, not yellow. It is a 1970 color from the Boss Mustangs.

No worries, it is a really light orange and often gets mistaken for yellow unless it is parked next to a yellow car. Then you can really see the difference.

Nah..mines as yellow as it gets. The color is actually "dandylion". Yours would be blatant orange parked by mine.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

This is the yellow

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I like Grabber Pink
              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                I like Grabber Pink

+1..

Well, I discovered that a sharp ride is definitely a pink magnet.

Comment

Holly Crap... Thats a lot of Hugger Orange. My black one would stick out like a sore thumb.

Comment

Must have been the monitor I was using at work, they look more orange on my monitor at home. A very vague orange but more orange than yellow.

At work, they ALL looked yellow. Not that yellow is bad, mind you.

But in my defense, they are a very, very light orange. This is no Vitamin C Orange that Mopar use to use.

Nice 'stangs.
                    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

"you sons of bitches wouldn't know orange if I bit ya in the ass!"
                      "POOP"

Comment

That 67-68 fastback is awesome. Nice pics.

Comment

so Chevy had their "Hugger Orange", and Ford had "Grabber"? huh, i never knew that!

Comment

So when you walk out of the steakhouse, how do you figure out which car is yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                              That 67-68 fastback is awesome. Nice pics.
                              It is a '68, but the guy put '67 quarters on it because he like the little side scoops better than the little chrome piece of the '68.

Originally posted by mrsung View Post
                              so Chevy had their "Hugger Orange", and Ford had "Grabber"? huh, i never knew that!
                              ...and Mopar had Vitamin C and Go Man Go orange.

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                              So when you walk out of the steakhouse, how do you figure out which car is yours?
                              Easy.....I just had to look for the coolest one there.
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X