Jackson sighting @ Eurovision song contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson sighting @ Eurovision song contest

Finland's (who else haha) entry was pretty cool. They used a black KV2 and a red soloist of some sort.

There will be vids on youtube in a while I guess.
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Estonia's entry was really lame, even lamer than the whole competition itself.

Comment

That was acutally a Nebula KV2.

Comment

Just one question, and I don't care if they pulled a Jackson out of an elephant's arse whilst it humped the back window of a Bentley Arnage as Jimmy Hendrix' re-animated corpse played the Birdie Song on a Jew's Harp. Just one question:

What the fuck were you doing watching the Eurovision Song Contest, ducky??
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

The Ghey thing for me is I missed that bit, the proper event is on saturday should be a good laugh for some of Eastern Europes entries....

Will look out for finlands vids on teh tubes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
            Just one question, and I don't care if they pulled a Jackson out of an elephant's arse whilst it humped the back window of a Bentley Arnage as Jimmy Hendrix' re-animated corpse played the Birdie Song on a Jew's Harp. Just one question:

What the fuck were you doing watching the Eurovision Song Contest, ducky??
            I was about to say that.....
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by JC_Denton View Post
              Estonia's entry was really lame, even lamer than the whole competition itself.
              Holy crap. Just listened to it on YouTube. I think my balls retreated up into my body.
              Scott

Comment

@ Nazgul, ah right, I thought I saw a graphic, but I figured it was some sort of sticker.

@RSmacker, I knew I'd get that remark.
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Wow listening to a few of those songs actually made me feel depressed

Comment

Working...
                  X