my new pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
    I'm going to spank his little white arse till it's purple with a big studded paddle, the one he doesn't like. The one that makes him squeal like a little girl. Safeword? Nothing of the sort!

Obviously his anger management at The Call Centre of Doom isn't going well, they make him eat his Marmite sarnies in the corner on his own on the Naughty Table. Now I know that that's how Evil Dictators are created, but as of yet, he can't afford a hollowed out island stronghold, so I think we are safe for a while.

Wilksy-baby, oh wilksy-baby, what are we going to do with you, you naughty little Gimp? Don't worry, I'm sure the boys from Team Bukkake will think of something. Wishmaster? You are right, he doesn't exist, but I am here - THE ASSMASTER, and it's time for your attitude adjustment.

Assume the position!
    You have to find me first rsrimmer. Enjoy bumming sonic the hedgehog at his "tea party". I'm sure he'll oblige you in return for your ironing services.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

GGG his ass better get plastic sheeting on the floor
      first that shit flyes every were
      "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Oh my.
        That's the funniest shit I've read in a long time.
        Hope you don't mind the quote in my sig-line Rs
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by gotwtt View Post
          GGG his ass better get plastic sheeting on the floor
          first that shit flyes every were
          Remember that bit in that Lethal Weapon film, the one with the Seth Efricens in, where the bloke goes into the ambassador's office and checks to see if he's standing on a plastic sheet? Well, I do that, but not because I'm scared I'm about to get shot, but in case a Bukkake Holocaust is about to kick off and I might get hit by friendly fire.

Now, Wilksy-baby, so much aggression, so much anger. Turned to the Dark Side you have. Maybe we're trying the wrong approach, being a Gimp is not doing your temperament any good. Maybe we ought to try the Adult Baby approach - we could dress you up, change your nappy (diaper to you lot over there), Auntie Shobet could feed you some of his special Moob-milk, or maybe just keep you on Man-milk, the good old salty stuff you love so much. Hmmm, yummy.
          And don't forget, big spanks if you poo your nappy. Nanny Whip won't find any little accidents at all amusing.
          You could chill out, relax, let your anger fade away in a cloud of talcum powder liberally applied to your puckered nut.

Don't worry about me finding you, there can't be that many call-centres in Nottingham that employ a sociopathic headbanger who is obsessed with spikey guitars and hurting people. Especially one who is a suspected "feeler", one who "accidentally" exposes himself in the lift, leader of a gang of arse bandits, etc etc.

See you soon sweetheart.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
            Remember that bit in that Lethal Weapon film, the one with the Seth Efricens in, where the bloke goes into the ambassador's office and checks to see if he's standing on a plastic sheet? Well, I do that, but not because I'm scared I'm about to get shot, but in case a Bukkake Holocaust is about to kick off and I might get hit by friendly fire.

Now, Wilksy-baby, so much aggression, so much anger. Turned to the Dark Side you have. Maybe we're trying the wrong approach, being a Gimp is not doing your temperament any good. Maybe we ought to try the Adult Baby approach - we could dress you up, change your nappy (diaper to you lot over there), Auntie Shobet could feed you some of his special Moob-milk, or maybe just keep you on Man-milk, the good old salty stuff you love so much. Hmmm, yummy.
            And don't forget, big spanks if you poo your nappy. Nanny Whip won't find any little accidents at all amusing.
            You could chill out, relax, let your anger fade away in a cloud of talcum powder liberally applied to your puckered nut.

Don't worry about me finding you, there can't be that many call-centres in Nottingham that employ a sociopathic headbanger who is obsessed with spikey guitars and hurting people. Especially one who is a suspected "feeler", one who "accidentally" exposes himself in the lift, leader of a gang of arse bandits, etc etc.

See you soon sweetheart.
            "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Just fuck off Rslicker. Or fuck off and die of AIDS.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

B-b-b-ut that means no more nights of sweaty bareback shitstabbing with you.

Love you baby.
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                X