Hey all - little update on me and the trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs Tekky View Post
    Thanks all. I'm definitely looking forward to the end of the trial - at the very least I get to know that he's spent 2 years in solitary no matter what. I'm really suprised at the amount of stuff the Pantagraph put in a week before the trial but it's definitely big news there (http://www.pantagraph.com/pelo/ - the main section about the whole case). There definitely seems to be belief that he used his resources as a police sergeant to get information about each of us. And apparently some of the websites and pictures found on his computer were quite disturbing.

Jacksonchick - Although they do believe he stalked me, I am one of the 4 sexual assault victims. The fifth woman's stalking case was included because they believe he was planning to attack her as well and may have been attempting that night but she heard a noise at her window and called police.
    OMG, I'm so sorry I didn't know about it. They need to cut the balls off of guys that do shit like this. Hell I'll do it.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

Wow. I"m amazed that his family has stood by him the whole time. Looks like it will all be over soon, though. He should get extra time because as a police officer he's expected to be a role model.
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonchick View Post
        OMG, I'm so sorry I didn't know about it. They need to cut the balls off of guys that do shit like this. Hell I'll do it.
        Cutting off the balls is not good enough. Take everything. He's forfeited his right to a penis, unless it's being shoved up his ass against his will.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
          Wow. I"m amazed that his family has stood by him the whole time. Looks like it will all be over soon, though. He should get extra time because as a police officer he's expected to be a role model.

An asshole cop in prison for several sex offenses..

Justice may be served..over and over again...

Fuggums...
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            Cutting off the balls is not good enough. Take everything. He's forfeited his right to a penis, unless it's being shoved up his ass against his will.
            Oh I couldn't agree with you more.
            "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

When he's convicted he will probably serve his entire sentence in solitary. A bad cop in prison would probably not survive among the general population. Hopefully solitary is driving him out of his mind.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                When he's convicted he will probably serve his entire sentence in solitary. A bad cop in prison would probably not survive among the general population. Hopefully solitary is driving him out of his mind.
                His attorneys tried to get him a low bond so he could get out by saying that being kept in solitary during this time is psychologically damaging to him. The judge said too bad, but did lower the bond - but not enough for him to come up with the money.
                Last edited by Mrs Tekky; 05-08-2008, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Hes a dirty cop . Throw him in the general population and let nature take its course.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Tekky View Post
                    His attorneys tried to get him a low bond so he could get out by saying that being kept in solitary during this time is psycholocially damaging to him. The judge said too bad, but did lower the bond - but not enough for him to come up with the money.
                    Any psychic damage he incurs is well-deserved. But I bet once he's convicted his attorneys will be begging the judge to sentence him to solitary for his entire term.

It's nice to think of the general population getting to him, though.... but most important is for you to get a sense of justice done. The system can never really make it good, for you and the other ladies, but it can make him pay.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X