Got the GF a horse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the GF a horse

I had a couple horses when I was a kid on the farm, and really had no desire to get another one even after I bought my ranch, but now that the GF has moved in, she really gets a lot of enjoyment out of feeding the neighbors horses, so I broke down and got her this 4 yr. old registered paint filly, "Countess Ruby Heels" got a good deal on the horse, but after buying a saddle, a couple bridles, and bunch of misc. tack,, it starts to get a little pricy,,but WTF,,Goofy horse tore the hide on her front knee up pretty good while going thru the fence to "visit" the neighbors horses last week, so we've been "doctoring" that,, We'll probably take her for ride today, if her knee looks okay.

I say the boy ain't right!

Aww. Beautiful horse. I hope to have one someday.

Comment

I wanna get a unicorn, but the petshop keeps stalling me by saying " they're out of stock. come next week"
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
        I wanna get a unicorn, but the petshop keeps stalling me by saying " they're out of stock. come next week"

Comment

Yes, that definitely needs riding. Hard.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I love horses.

Barbequed, deep fried, roasted...
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Nice horse - just don't drink and ride.

Comment

Yuengling?

Good stuff.
                My pal that works with me actually got in a nasty horse wreck.
                He hadn't been drinking. He had been riding for quite a while. and forgot to cinch
                the saddle up before running the horse. Saddle slipped sidways, he got caught up, and landed hard on his shoulder. He could have gotten killed, if he would have landed just wrong. The horse ran across the road and fell down into the opposite ditch.

I asked him if he punched the horse in the mouth (just kidding!)...he responded it was all his fault. He KNOWS to stop and cinch the saddle, and he didn't.

Comment

Has that horse been on the beer?
                  Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Dunno, but it looks like it has definitely pulled though.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

maybe I should get the horse beer and the girlfriend carrots, might be cheaper, I tell ya what tho, I should have got a horse a long time ago, women love horses,,,,
                      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                        Has that horse been on the beer?
                        Yeah ... It has that look on its face

Nice animal

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer View Post
                          maybe I should get the horse beer and the girlfriend carrots, might be cheaper, I tell ya what tho, I should have got a horse a long time ago, women love horses,,,,
                          True, sneak up on her and watch her one day when she is giving the horse a wash. You'll be shocked.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                          X