Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking in! Back in LA, new girl, new house...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking in! Back in LA, new girl, new house...

Hey everyone, it's that weird guy who pops in from time to time! I am doing well, I've moved BACK to LA, I couldn't find enough work up in Seattle to keep myself happy. I worked a few shows for Possessed up there, and moved straight back here! Anyways, I have a new house, just north of LAX(I'm not in the flight plan, and I don't hear the jets ever). I am working on a new band, I have a bass player and a session drummer(I'm still trying to convince my drummer to move back from Seattle as well). I also have a new girlfriend, Elyse. Here's a few pics of her, we've only been together two weeks, so I don't have any pics of us together. We were at Murderfest together, and several people snapped photos of Metal's hot new couple, but I haven't seen them yet. She is a bass player, gymnast, massage therapist and animal rights activist.

Cool. A buddy of mine lived by LAX, but right under the flight path. Every time you looked out the window you thought a 747 was going to crash the party.

Comment

Glad to hear all is good in your world bro. Your gal seems pretty kick ass too.

Comment

Good to hear from you Ace! Nice going with the girlfriend, she looks sweet and her resume sounds great too!

Are you already a vegetarian or is the animal rights activist thing going to cause lifestyle changes for you?
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Ace were you at the Sadistik Intent show in Seattle? I thought I saw you there but I was too much into the tunes to say hey.

Comment

Westchester or PdR? Welcome back

Comment

welcome back. hot gf!!

Comment

Ace is alive.Good to hear from you..................
                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

HeY HEY ACE! Good to see you back.

Comment

Hey everyone, good to be back! I am living in Westchester, and yes, I was at both the Sadistic Intent and Possessed shows in Seattle. I worked for both bands.

Comment

Wassup Ace!!!

Who wrote the fuggin' song "Poppa was a Rollin' Stone"..?

That's your song!!! Wait, you're not a "poppa".. are you?
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh My..the top pic just opened.

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Ace!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sweet gf. I'd love to have a gf that played music. I bet she won't tear you a new one when the UPS guy leaves a present on your doorstep. I bet GAS can bring you two together and something to be celebrated, rather than feared. hehe

Comment

Hey Ace....gave you the hello nod.
                              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
                              X