Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fett
    replied
    Why does Mike Myers and monkies ring a bell?:ROTF: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprocke...ay_Night_Live)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprocke...day_Night_Live)
    Last edited by fett; 03-02-2008, 07:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• VitaminG
    replied
    awwwww. This turned out more "Sally Fields Midday Movie" than "Days of our Lives".

Leave a comment:

• fett
    replied
    Yikes. You need to find another line of work. God knows what would happen if the band decided to lose you. Rock band members are a bunch of kids. Get over it.

Leave a comment:

• necrotechno
    replied
    Originally posted by Blazer View Post
    we all hugged
    Oh, now come ON, dude.

Leave a comment:

• cdwillis
    replied
    Was there a picture in the first post?

Leave a comment:

• Blazer
    replied
    Anyway, here's the update. Ade is still in Slavantas, with all of us still seeing him as a friend we all agreed that he deserved a second chance and made a deal with him. We explained the situation and put him on "probation" he MUST behave or else.

Ade, firmly pushed with his nose on the facts relented and we all hugged, releived that we got this out of our system. If it was because of our mutual relief or not, we played better than ever before and we not only finished the song that I mentioned earlier but we also brought back a song that we deemed a failure and succesfully made it work.

After the rehearsal ended Pascal took me apart and said "Walter, you have NO IDEA how glad I am that we still have Ade in the band."

Sappy, I know but at least this story ended on a good note, we arranged this as cyvilised people and not like Dave Mustaine and Metallica.

Leave a comment:

• necrotechno
    replied
    You need to find out if this chick plays bass:

Leave a comment:

• Jacksonchick
    replied
    And they women are drama queens?? Sorry, I know how that shit sucks.

Leave a comment:

• El Chiguete
    replied
    Before I read who was who on the pic I knew who he was.... what scum bag.

Leave a comment:

• Fragle
    replied
    well, frankly, the way he acts according to what you wrote doesn't sound *that* bad to me...actually, that's nothing. the part about him being late or simply not coming to rehearsals etc is something i don't like either, but as far as the lyrics and songwriting thing goes, well, that's just the way it is. you can't really expect five people to head into the same direction at the same time, you know.
    but then again, it's your band, and your decision. so what...

Leave a comment:

• sonicsamurai
    replied
    Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Poser horns throwing douchebag
    notice also the one glove on one glove off look. how very emo

Leave a comment:

• Gartron
    replied

This is better than a soap, he better not pull the "I acted like that cause I didn't want to be in your shitty band anyway" line, I'm hoping for at least a mid level tantrum and maybe some wall kicking.

Leave a comment:

• Blazer
    replied
    It's a roughly half an hour before the rehearsal starts, and I just had Ade on the phone. I asked him why he didn't call off the meeting and his reply was. "It didn't need to be called off, because I should have been there if it weren't for that delay and you know that I didn't have any range to call you guys up anyway."

He sounded very cheerful, obviously having no clue what's coming and that makes telling him even harder...

Leave a comment:

• åron
    replied
    Poser horns throwing douchebag
    Originally posted by necrotechno View Post
    That's the Gene Simmons version.
    Nope, it's the poser horns
    Originally posted by necrotechno View Post
    Isn't that what I said?
    Oh shiiii.. you guys had me rolling on that exchange! :ROTF:

BTW, that's not horns at all. That's sign language for love. Methinks some of Ade's angst is wrapped up in a repressed man crush. Maybe he's into Andy. He's got the the love sign over his head.

Woowoo

I might be able to deal with some flakiness and rabblerousing, but someone messing with creative flow has got to go man.

Leave a comment:

• quiksilver
    replied
    Originally posted by hippietim View Post
    Wait, is that really all he did? And you only have *one* guy in the band like that? Fuck, that's nothing. You must be leaving something out. Finding 5 men that can actually play will together and all act within each other's tolerances is harder than finding an honest politician.
    +1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X