X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blame Global Warming.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      I blame Global Warming.
      :ROTF:

Comment

"Upgraded" to 5.3
        http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../nquake327.xml
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

had a few sherberts last night and dozed off....missed the whole bloody thing.
          yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
            We had a 6 point something when I was in college up in Potsdam, NY. Tore up a road and knocked down a brick wall. Didn't last very long though, maybe 10, 15 seconds.
            I don't know it's the same one, but we had one here a few years back in the middle of the night. All it did that I saw was knock over an empty guitar case that was leaning against the wall, but I wish I would have been awake when it happened.

Matt

Comment

LOL you guys have some catching up to do with us Californians.

bit of a rude awakening the first time eh?
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster View Post
                had a few sherberts last night and dozed off....missed the whole bloody thing.
                that cracked me the fuck up for some reason

now, what's a sherbert over there?
                (in the US it's a fruit-flavored frozen dessert.)

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                  I don't know it's the same one, but we had one here a few years back in the middle of the night. All it did that I saw was knock over an empty guitar case that was leaning against the wall, but I wish I would have been awake when it happened.

Matt
                  Found an article in the school paper about it. It was back in 02.

http://media.www.clarksonintegrator....y-246416.shtml
                  Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                    US Dollars, of course.

Hmmm, if you insist, though the way the dollar is dropping, I might be more interested in beads from hitherto unkown Amazonian tribes.
                    Gold teeth are always acceptable!
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                      now, what's a sherbert over there?
                      (in the US it's a fruit-flavored frozen dessert.)
                      The same over here, as well as a white powder you give to people you don't like telling them it is Charlie, then piss yourself as they toot it and spend the next hour fizzing at the nose and crying.

Sherbert is also just a slang term for booze, makes you sound marginally less of a piss-artist if you go "out for a couple of sherberts", when in fact you mean "go out to get get totally shit-faced".

(You are less likely to be passed out in a pissed stupor during earthquakes if you only have the odd sherbert )
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I figured as much, thx.

Comment

Working...
                        X