JC guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JC guitars

Does anyone know if JC is still in business? The website hasn't been updated in forever.....
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Originally posted by neilli View Post
    Does anyone know if JC is still in business? The website hasn't been updated in forever.....
    Justin is like that. I'm sure he's still crankin'. I bought one guitar off of him. Nice guy, fair deal.

Comment

I keep seeing his guitars on ebay, so I guess he's still around...
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Anyone have a link to this dudes site? Is it the same as Chris guitars? Are they both cool to deal with? Thanks-Jack.

Comment

Hey Jack, I think it might be http://www.jcguitars.com/

but I dunno, kinda makes too much sense
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Justin is still in buisness I spoke to him last week , I know he was in the middle of a move recently so he might be hard to get a hold of. As for his web site it's always out dated LoL
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

His ebay store is updated fairly regularly at least it was, selling loads of parts there mostly....

Comment

he has a staore front now for a yaer or two. When he opened it he said business exploded. My guess is he is really busy.

Comment

If he is cool to deal with I need to check out his store only 30 minute drive.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                    Anyone have a link to this dudes site? Is it the same as Chris guitars? Are they both cool to deal with? Thanks-Jack.
                    Chris guitars is a totally different guy. Chris is a very cool guy but it's very hard to get an e-mail response from him. He is always very busy. You can call him and he'll talk without a problem.

www.chrisguitars.com

Comment

JC Gtrs

He will be updating the site with a lot of stuff in the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                        If he is cool to deal with I need to check out his store only 30 minute drive.
                        he is a good guy to deal with. i used to go visit him from time to time when he was in bensenville. he'll give you better deals if you've got stuff to trade (at least he used to).
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

On 06/18/2010 I bought 1 set of fender SCN Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pickups, 1 set of Fender Vintage Noiseless pickups and 3 CTS 500KA pots from this guy on ebay (jcguitars.com) and he never sent me. I didn't make a claim within ebay's deadline because he told me he had shipped the products and that I was supposed to be patient. And I believed him. But he never sent anything. I asked for proof of shipping but he never showed me. I had a loss of about U$ 500.00.

Last edited by Savio Goncalves; 02-26-2021, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Did you really join solely to respond to a 14 year old post about an incident that happened to you 11 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
                              Did you really join solely to respond to a 14 year old post about an incident that happened to you 11 years ago.
                              i don't blame him. if someone conned me out of $500 I'd still be making a a stink out of it 11 years later too

Comment

Working...
                              X