No announcement yet.

Social Worker Snaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you all know why I don´t do social work anymore, most humans aren´t worth helping

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
      Now you all know why I don´t do social work anymore, most humans aren´t worth helping

You got that right..Holy Shit in a doggie bag..

Fuck those fucking fuckers..

I had to assist social workers on a daily basis to remove kids from homes that were in such deplorable condition..and that's when Momma fuggin' loses it ..like that samsonite gorilla with that suitcase..rememer that comercial..yeah, exactly like that..oh, they'll come at you with a knife..this is fact!!

They don't give a flying fuck about their ring wormed , lice infested love trophy they call "Lil' Boo"..until you attempt to take them out of their god forsaken, roach infested, bacon grease glazed, spooge covered hell holes..with a stench so thick..you want to heave upon first whiff..

I'm talking no garbage cans..just months of garbage in a corner, rotting and covered in maggots, flies and roaches about 5 feet high..I'm talkin' nothing but a shit and pissed stain matress for a BABY to sleep on..I'm talkin' absolutely NOTHING in the fridge other than some cheap beer..I can go on forever

Walls covered with so many roaches..it's actually looks like the walls are actually moving..

The smell..ummm...think urine, shit, bacon and feet..

Oh..and in the Winter time..yep ALL the stove burners are on..and the thermostat is set at a comfy 89 degrees and the fuggin' windows are open because well.."It's too hot in here"..and when you see the gas bill on the table..yep 2-3K easy..

wanna know why Natural Gas is so fuggin' high..someone is paying for that shit and it's certainly NOT them..

Do I need to continue..I can write a fuggin book on this shit alone!!
      Last edited by horns666; 11-29-2006, 06:25 AM. Reason: fuck those fucking fuckers!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

HUMAN POLLUTION man..Human Pollution

Plain and simple

"All men are created equal"..fuck you in the ass..I'm equal to THAT...fuck you in the ass..:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Careful Bill, otherwise the admins may have to add another "post of value" :ROTF:

Comment

Careful Bill, otherwise the admins may have to add another "post of value" :ROTF:

I Gotcha...I'm just speakiking from real life, actual experience..hell I don't miss that shit..not at all..I can smell the stench just thinking about it.

it really opened my eyes and changed my life forever..well I guess for the better, or not..because it did open my eyes to what I really didn't know..I was naive.

you know that saying.."Ignorance is bliss"..that's very very true..I was a much happier person long ago..

Something learned is never forgotten..unfortunately..sometimes I wished I didn't learn alot of things to be honest.

I have learned that humans are the most cruelest and vicious beasts that ever existed...I lived it everday.

Human emotion is a doubled edged sword it can inspire both hate and love..no other creatures have that really..

Just look at the evil in this world..I'm not talkin MY kind of "evil"..you know the fun kind..

I'm talking about real evil..why war will ALWAYS exist!

Not to turn this into a religious thing..but look at the whole picture of ALL religions in general ..they are ALL based to man's limited imagination..we humanize all gods because that's all we know..

Look at JC for example..he was a sheep herder..so he refered to us as his flock..because that's what he knew..a REAL god or son of God..would and could think outside of our box..No religion thinks outside our box..it's all the same shit in 2000 different forms..basically...all within the box of man's imagination.

God was his "father"..you know what your dad looks like right..you know everthing about your mom and dad right..I mean you can decribe them to the T..he never elaborated more than any mortal that decribes any fictional character..not once, that is documented!

These questions are best left alone to most..harmless questions..but it is these very quesations that start wars and shitstorms..why is that..

because you are putting doubt on something very dear and personal to some..I was a Catholic..my whole family is..I know Christians, Jews, Catholics and so on..they ALL "believe".but there is always that hint of inner doubt, down deep within..these very questions makes those doubts surface ..people are very sensitive with that..puting their faith on the defense..I understand this fully..and please don't defend it..I'm not asking you to. I already KNOW your stance.

But I still must ask these question..and I always will.

Why..because of what I seen..what I know.. most people perceive things differently than I do..when tragedy strikes it brings them closer to god/faith..when I see tragedy.. it tells me that I'm on my own..and there is nobody but myself, other than family and friends to rely on...if they're availuable.

Religion is a big part of war..I believe that war would still exist without religion..they'll just fight over different issues, agendas and "civil" bullcrap ..but religion has played a huge part..it's a major role in this one no doubt!

Remember when I said religion is limited to the imagination of man "Inside the box"..There was war in Heaven..there's a perfect example.

But I respect religion..I respect those who believe in it, especially if it makes them a better person..it gives them hope, strength and faith..I know, I was there once..

But I think my lack of faith has made me a stronger person in hindsight..being on both sides of the fence so to speak..because I only have myself to rely on..especially when you're all by yourself in some real life threatening situations..because all you have is well..you.

Why am I saying all this stuff AGAIN..well it was this topic and similiar scenarios that made me lose my faith..

When you pull a rotting baby out of a dumpter..and my peers are crying and praying.. God was the furthest thing from my mind..because If I actually thought of God at that very moment..he would like what I had to say...sigh.

I crossed that bridge and burned it..there's no going back.

It feels like I'm on the defense..and alot of people think I'm "evil" because of my personal beliefs, morals and philosphies..not just here..no way..I mean all the time, everday..within my own circles..and I'm just trying to make them "understand"..why and where I'm coming from..instead of writing me off as some Christain hating, devil worshipping freak..nothing could be further from the truth..I do judge people..well I had to to survive..but I don't judge on color, beliefs and ect....i judge folks by their character..be it accountable or asshole.

I know a lot of great people here don't agree with me on this issue and I ceratainly don't expect them to..I'm not trying to sell them anything other than my POV..and nothing more.

If you think being a Christian , Jew or Muslim ect.. is hard..Mink Ya..try being me for one day, I get it from all of them..it's not easy..but my convictions are just as strong as anyones.

Respectfully,

Bill

Comment

That makes 668.

Comment

That makes 668.

Haha, Thank Zerbs, I've been gone for a little while...I had some catching up to do...lot of pent up energy there man..

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego View Post
                  There are various programs around that do that. In a nutshell they pay the crack whores to get sterilized.

http://www.projectprevention.org/
                  I think a requirement for all mothers on welfare should be that they have to go in for "the shot" in order to collect, every month or six months or however often it needs to be administered. There could be blood tests, piss tests and all the other good stuff done at the same time. There is no reason why an unemployed, crack-addicted mother of six should be pregnant with #7 and uncertain of who "Daddy" is.

Ship them all off to an island. Hell, seed it with every "crop" required to make coke, heroin, and other good stuff. But start with no technology, not even lighters or matches. See how many years it takes to go from rubbing sticks together for fire to producing that first delicious rock of crack.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    If you think being a Christian , Jew or Muslim ect.. is hard..Mink Ya..try being me for one day, I get it from all of them..it's not easy..but my convictions are just as strong as anyones.
                    Sheesh. Being you is easy. Wake up. Check JCF. Play guitar. Light up. Check JCF. Light up. Shave head. Light up. Check JCF. Play metal CDs. Light up. Check JCF. Light up. Go sleepy.

NOTE: I may have missed a few "Check JCF" and "Light up" moments
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Tim, you forgot a few "Beat the Bishop" and "Shave the beanbag" moments.
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Umm, You forget the feedings...

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          You got that right..Holy Shit in a doggie bag..

They don't give a flying fuck about their ring wormed , lice infested love trophy they call "Lil' Boo"..until you attempt to take them out of their god forsaken, roach infested, bacon grease glazed, spooge covered hell holes..with a stench so thick..you want to heave upon first whiff..

I'm talking no garbage cans..just months of garbage in a corner, rotting and covered in maggots, flies and roaches about 5 feet high..I'm talkin' nothing but a shit and pissed stain matress for a BABY to sleep on..I'm talkin' absolutely NOTHING in the fridge other than some cheap beer..I can go on forever
                          Oh god.. this makes me want to run home now and clean the dish I left in the sink from last night's sandwich....

Comment

Oh you fuckers...especially Tim!!!

Umm...you guys got a point there.. :ROTF:

well..all I can say now to those welfare wombats is FUGGUMS!!

Breaking my neck was worth not having to smell the likes of that human pollution anymore..I'm GLAD I got a busted neck..I am GLAD!!!

Now where's my fuggin' Bong and my disposable Bic. !!

BTW Dude..clean that dish man...clean it extra good...or you could lose your Lil' Boo..

Comment

Working...
                            X