• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not supposed to snow

But it is.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Can I move to where you are? I love the snow

Comment

I live near Seattle. This is unusual this early. I pity all the shoppers that are out there and got caught. The weather dudes said there was a chance of snow. The commute tomorrow will be a nightmare.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Here's what it looks like down here

http://www.ci.huntington-beach.ca.us...hCondition.cfm
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What the hell fett, are you complaining? If you want a white christmas (no that was NOT a racist remark) you should have some snow by the end of november. Hell, we had some snow up here in late october even..
          "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Gotta love El-nino years.. low 60's up here today and same expected tomorrow.. and according to Rons link ..was warmer than it was there today
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Bummer on the snow, weird weather all over the place. I was in Seattle once when it snowed, damn you people are pathetic drivers in bad weather. LOL

60's here today. Late November in Iowa is usually total shit weather, but I rode the mountain bike trails today with shorts on and I was actually quite warm.

Comment

Last week we had snow in Orlando, FL. for a few minutes.
                Wacky weather.

Don't miss thw white stuff tho. Mess to drive in it, pretty to look at.
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

75 here today. You guys keep the snow and ice.
                  "POOP"

Comment

65 in Ohio today....

Comment

the only time we see white stuff here is when a meth lab blows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                        What the hell fett, are you complaining? If you want a white christmas (no that was NOT a racist remark) you should have some snow by the end of november. Hell, we had some snow up here in late october even..
                        Big difference out here is that the snow lasts for about 2 days and we get a total of 4 or 5 days a year of snow. People out here CANNOT drive in it. It is pretty much suidical to drive in snow out here because people either think that they can drive 95mph through the snow because they have four wheel drive or they decide to go 3 miles per hour even if the road is free of all snow... Something about the snow just makes everyone an idiot out here.

So anyways, I'm going to go to the store now, if you never see me online again that means someone crashed into me and I died...

Comment

Well, I'm not dead... So yeah...

Comment

Nice spring day here in Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed View Post
                              Well, I'm not dead... So yeah...
                              Glad you're still with us
                              "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Working...
                              X