Biomechanical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biomechanical

Anyone familiar with these? Saw them opening for the mighty Exodus this weekend!
    Very Halford-ish vocals at times! And the guitarists are a couple of "wankers" too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xvf2...elated&search=
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Their pretty local to me, they used to play in the town next to me all the time.

In my opinion one of the best bands about today, very very underated. Great guitarists too.
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Aye man, i went down to england (newcastle) in march for one of their gigs!

Fucking awesome band.

Comment

saw them the other day with exodus.. awesome band

Comment

I liked the high pitched stuff the singer was doing.

Comment

Dude got some pipes
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I found them to be awesome a year ago. Talk about Halford meets Pantera... By the way, it takes A LOT to impress me metally.

Comment

When I saw them opening for Exodus at first I actually thought his vocals reminded me of Kiske of Helloween.. I told him after the show and he took it as a copliment to. Nice guy! Very talented band
                "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I'm really diggin this band after reading about them here. I'm really liking the thrash feel to this band. Also not having the cookie monster vocals is nice.

Can you guys recomend any other bands like this?

Comment

Can you guys recomend any other bands like this?

Yeah..my band "Bed Of Nails"..at least vocal-wise..

My wife didn't like Biomechanical...she likes them NOW after watching the video..it still takes a "Vid" to sell her on a band..fuggin' MTV generation..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ahhh she still not sold on them..30 second into the vid..she said they're shit..:ROTF:

"It sounds like Pantera with Down Syndrome"..the wife is sounding more and more like me ..

I like Biomechanical..I have their cd..

Try The Dusk Machine..I been digging that lately..

Oh well..you can't please everyone.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        Ahhh she still not sold on them..30 second into the vid..she said they're shit..:ROTF:

"It sounds like Pantera with Down Syndrome"..the wife is sounding more and more like me ..

I like Biomechanical..I have their cd..

Try The Dusk Machine..I been digging that lately..

Oh well..you can't please everyone.
                        Thanks oh most evil one.

Comment

DuskMachine reminds me of latter era Forbidden..

I will be making a list of "Must Have" metal cds of all genres very soon.. I been side-tracked with with my boy's surgery/Holidays and whatnot..

Bill Z

Comment

Working...
                          X