Bittersweet next 2 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bittersweet next 2 days

My teamlead and I here at work have a turbulent relationship. We are best friends one day and at each others throat the next. He can be a real jerk but can be a really nice guy too. I think he's bipolar with rapid cycling.

HR just told me to call our main supervisor who manages remotely from our headquarters in Israel. I called him and he informed me that he has hired a new teamlead to start on Monday and I will need to be ready to disconnect the access of my current teamlead on Friday morning since he will be terminated.

It's kinda hard sitting here with the dude sitting directly across from me not to think I'll miss him, but it's for the good of the company. I'm also kinda nervous as to what the new guy is gonna be like. I had no input on this whatsoever even though I'm the only guy in the department he'll be leading. I know all the policies and procedures.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to get ready for some changes. I'm trying to stay positive about this and hope I get a Colonel Potter and not a Frank Burns. Henry Blake wouldn't make it here too long since we do need some semblance of discipline.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Kinda sucks bro, but good luck. Here's hoping that everything ends up okey dokey

Comment

I sure hope you don't end up with Radar as your new teamleader
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

That's kinda what I have now. :ROTF:

Comment

UPDATE!!!: My teamlead was let go this morning. The guy that was supposed to replace my teamlead has declined the offer because my supervisor dragged his feet in getting the proper paperwork signed for the recruiting fee. HR could not send an offer letter to this guy until they had the paperwork, the guy took another job while waiting for our offer letter. This is priceless!!!

Comment

newsflash!!! I start on Monday, see you then Jackie!!!!
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
            X