Decline of Western Civilization 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
    Yep, still in Detroit and with the original lineup. Their drummer Chuck was in Megadeth briefly in the late 80's.

Go here: http://www.motorcityrock.com/bands/s...uce_audio.html to check out their older material as well as rarities, live performances, etc... Crash Landing was on their major label debut. The first locally produced album is really good too IMO.
    Thanks for the link. I'll check that out. I did see their first album on Ebay pretty regularly so I'll have to look into that as well.

Comment

I was checking around and they posted video of a show they did at the Emerald in 2002:

http://www.motorcityrock.com/bands/s...uce_video.html

Dave plays through two full stacks topped with plexis... needless to say he is LOUD.

Comment

My favorite part was the girl who said she was going to continue to pursue "actressing".

No way would I ever have stuck my pole into anything that stupid.

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL View Post
          My favorite part was the girl who said she was going to continue to pursue "actressing".

No way would I ever have stuck my pole into anything that stupid.

- E.
          yeah Miss Gazzari's, somehow I think her male audience wasn't made up of a bunch of rocket surgeons

but if you're hungry and she's paying for Denny's...

Comment

miss gazzari's is dumber than a sack of hammers, but hammer is what she's all about for me. Earplugs are always a handy way to drown out the outlandish new words that you will hear when you listen to any of the run on , no sense making sentences that will be heaped upon you after you're done with your roll in the hay with her.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by brent View Post
              I'm going to make it.

too too funny yet really sad
              It's those chaps who are selling the DVDs for forty bucks. It'll be the only money they ever made from their "15 minutes of fame".
              Of course, they'll buy more stocks and bonds with the loot they make.:ROTF:
              "Thank you for your order, drive-thru"

Bless 'em!
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
              X