No announcement yet.

Holy Crap.....Literally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it could be fake....I mean I can see gambling and losing (sharting) but not releasing your entire bowels like that Why is she the only person with a top on in a hot tub? Perhaps hiding some brown gravey. Also its hard to tell if she is gagging or trying not to laugh after everyone jumped out like there was shark in there
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
      BTW, I think the thread title should be UNholy Crap....

nothing holy about that mess.

Yes, it is..God made man in his own likeness..therefore God also takes a dump!

Building a stool of divinity..

Ahhhhhhaaahhhhhhhmen!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Boner.

Comment

Actually i feel sorry for her. Once at my place one beuftiful girl had too much vodka and she peed herself in my bed , and to make matters worse i saw it . I did'nt wake her up , i just stayed at my friends place and threw the bed to trash next morning.

Comment

A friend of mine got drunk and pissed on the floor of my room. He didn't know where to find the toilet.. Not much fun..
            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

A buddy of mine got drunk and shat in his parents dishwasher.
              If a fat girl falls in the forest, and no one is there to see it, do the trees still laugh??

Comment

Shit.
                "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

bwahahahahaha,,,, that was awesome,,,,,I'll bet she's scarred for life now,,,every time she has to shit that moment in time is gonna replay though her mind,,,,,
                  CLASSIC :ROTF:
                  MOSH ON
                  DAVE
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                    A friend of mine got drunk and pissed on the floor of my room. He didn't know where to find the toilet.. Not much fun..

LMAO i cant believe it . exactly the same thing has happend with me too. One of my friends was so drunk that he just pissed on the floor at my room . and then he fell asleep with his hand inside his pants. I sure wasnt lucky when i found him like that , i really tryed to convince my self that it wasnt urine on my new carpet but the smell didnt let me to

I wasnt very angry at him he even couldnt remeber it.

Comment

Working...
                    X