• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami/FIU

LMFAO!
    It's not just football anymore!
    It's Smear The Queer!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=1JWeE9KqZjQ
    Where's the MF'n ball at? Who's got it? Get his azz!

This needs some heavy metal for a soundtrack.
    I feel a great remix coming.

Originally posted by audiophile View Post
    LMFAO!
    It's not just football anymore!
    It's Smear The Queer!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=1JWeE9KqZjQ
    Where's the MF'n ball at? Who's got it? Get his azz!

This needs some heavy metal for a soundtrack.
    I feel a great remix coming.

NCAA Death Penalty sould rain down on the Hurricanes.....
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Both teams should be benched for the rest of the season.
      Childish.
      And that announcer talking about throwing down in the tunnel afterwards... brainless idiot.
      -Rick

Comment

I was on campus for a job at Miami two years ago. First off, I was flying down there from Buffalo in late February. They were grilling me during the interview. It was sunny and 85 degrees out. My body was in pure vacation mode. Every time they asked a question, I might as well have answered, "Whatever, it's all good."

There were coeds in bikinis running around, swimming pools everywhere, a big lake in the middle of campus, a Tiki hut selling pitchers of beer outside the Humanities building, kids in bathing gear leaving class and drinking beer right outside.

I actually had the balls to ask one of my interviewers, "How do you get any work done around here?"

Anyway, while I was down there, an administrator told me--point blank--the football players don't have class in the fall. It's not that they don't bother going to class. They don't even register for class. They don't even bother with the pretense of it. Instead, they fulfill their fall credits in 2 week intersession classes (which are bogus I'm sure).

It's no surprise that the scam they're running has backfired on them. The players act the way they do because the school is just using them and really doesn't give a damn, from the President on down.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
          Both teams should be benched for the rest of the season.
          Childish.
          And that announcer talking about throwing down in the tunnel afterwards... brainless idiot.
          + a billion...damn

Comment

Being an FSU allumni & Living here in Miami I agree with Rick when did it become so easy & popular just to throw down in the middle of a sporting event! & you hockey Nutts be quiet, there it's alowed! Was it because of that Knicks game now it's just OK to do this?
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
              It's no surprise that the scam they're running has backfired on them. The players act the way they do because the school is just using them and really doesn't give a damn, from the President on down.

Welcome to Miami , This is how the town is run in genral everybody has a scam going & bending the rules isn't kept Hush Hush it's a way of life!

One of the main reasons I wear my Favorite shirt around town as much as I can it reads in big RED letters on a Black T-shirt:

I HATE THIS TOWN

According To The Prophecy

Comment

Looks like Lamar Thomas is done as an announcer.

http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_289215700.html

Whatta fuckin' dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                X