Saints Motherfuckers!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup. And that was stolen for another team and turned into "Who dey"

"Who dey"?? I've heard some mushmouth in my time, but "Who dey"?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Wow, just finished watching cards-bears. Now, Im a jet fan so Ive seen some pathetic stuff but this is right up there with the worst. Yikes!!!

Comment

Well at least we're not Bears fans
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I liked Denny Green, I did NOT care for Red McCombs tho.. this one will sting for the Cards.. to bad they couldn't hold onto their lead. Bears will give any team a run for the money this year...but I've seen the Vikes get pounded in their undefeated years. They're on a roll, well see if they can hold it.
          Last edited by charvelguy; 10-16-2006, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Shit Shit Motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing View Post
              Shit Shit Motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              +1
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X