Saints Motherfuckers!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints Motherfuckers!!!!

Well, we just clipped the Eagles. Smoked the Falcons in the dome on a momentous Monday night game....and so far have only dropped one heartbreaker.

The Saints are for real, I am simply amazed.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

thank you to the saints... eagles loss, cowboys win... now if the stars continue to play well tonight... it will be a good weekend.
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Never in my lifetime would I have thought I'd ever see a Saints team this good.

Scary....

Comment

st louis SUCKS

Seattle
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin View Post
          Well, we just clipped the Eagles. Smoked the Falcons in the dome on a momentous Monday night game....and so far have only dropped one heartbreaker.

The Saints are for real, I am simply amazed.

Mike

I caught the second half of that game today Mike. Rather enjoyed it meself. Hope they can keep it up.

Jeff
          The Buzzard does not fear
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone
          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

I've always said if the Saints make it to the SuperBowl, I'm buying my Dad a ticket. He's supported them since Day 1, back when N.O. was first thinking about getting a pro team.

And some interesting trivia: At the time, there was only room for one more team, and the bidding was between some other city (Houston?) and N.O., so the City asked people to pray that we'd get the pick.
            Originally they were going to be the Buccaneers, but once the approval went through, the large Catholic contingent pushed for "Saints" since they claimed it as a Catholic victory.

That's probably why they've never been higher than the Playoffs, as well - wimpy name
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Interesting, I always just figured it was because NO is known for the song "When the saints come marching in".

Comment

It wasn't Houston. They were awarded a Franchise in 1960 and New Orleans was awarded one in 1966. I have also read that they are named the Saints because the franchise was awarded on All Saints Day. I don't know if that is true or not but who cares..... they beat the Eagles!

Comment

Go Saints! We don't have much of a team in Houston these days!
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Denny Crain
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing View Post
                      Seattle
                      Fuck Seattle.

Mike
                      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I do think the boys in black & gold might be for real!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                          Interesting, I always just figured it was because NO is known for the song "When the saints come marching in".
                          Actually that's an old Hymn, but it was adopted for the Saints. Much like the Battle Hymn Of The Republic was adopted by the Union Army in the Civil War.

Then the other city musta been either Miami or Tampa Bay. My Dad told me the story, and since I don't really follow foo'baw some of the details escape me
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'm here because I like Mike and the word "Motherfucker"..

Please..continue, carry on..
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

HOO DAT?!?!?

HOO DAT SAY DEY GOAN' BEAT DEM SAINTS?!?!?
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X