No announcement yet.

Well I'll be damned....I was right!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'll be damned....I was right!!!!

I once said this a long time ago. My other guitarist doesn't smoke and can't remember shit, and I do and remember everything. I came up with this theory and now it's close to proven!!!! GO ME!!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/10/05...eut/index.html

Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Is that the pot fights Alzheimer's article? Hell, I quit years ago (well, I smoke 2-3 times a year) but I may have to start back now!

"Yeah officer, it's to prevent Alzheimer's and glaucoma, medicinal purposes only!"
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

But now you can't use the excuse "I Forgot"

I always said It makes your brain softer and more shit can stick to it :ROTF:

Comment

I never blame the ganja when I forget something. I actually have an impecible memory for a stoner.
        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Pot fucks your short term memory.... I I use to smoke like crazy. After I quit, I was able to memorize songs better, have more concentration, and I became sharper. It was like waking up. But, my long term memory was always really damn good. I was excellent at remembering small facts from years past.

Donno, that is just my experience.

-Nate
          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

"Those afflicted with Alzheimer's suffer from memory loss, impaired decision-making, and diminished language and movement skills."

Yeah, I thought that's what pot does
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              "Those afflicted with Alzheimer's suffer from memory loss, impaired decision-making, and diminished language and movement skills."

Who wants to buy a bag of Alzheimer's? :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's the catch Ron, pot cures the disease but creates the same symptoms. The cool thing about Alzheimer's is that you don't have to buy it...it comes naturally!
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

....what were we talking about?
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Who wants to buy a bag of Alzheimer's? :ROTF:
                    Guitars:
                    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                    Amp:
                    VOX AD30VT

Comment

Comment

Comment

weed should be legal for personal use
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Weed is legal as far as I'm concerned. I heard if it were legalized , our national debt would be more than halfway cleared up after a mere 8 months.
                            Twist a fatty, it keeps you honest. And sex is fukkin' great after a fatty.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

so the difference is that oldies can blame it on the ganj now?
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X