Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking back in time here on the boards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking back in time here on the boards...

While searching for a thread, I came across my origonal introduction thread. http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...highlight=rr7r

Then I came across this quote in it:
    Originally posted by Ozz666 View Post
    Welcome bro...stick around and I'll guarantee you'll double your collection by the end of the year once G.A.S. sets in! There's a great knowledgebase here. Just make sure you read and know the little stickies at the top of the forums.

- Joel
    Joel, you were so right its not even funny. Since I joined here, I went from owning 3 pretty much stock guitars and NO parts, to 14 guitars (4 built by me) and more parts than I know what to do with! Thought it was really funny that I ran into that! :ROTF:
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Heh ... yeah JCF resulted in me expanding my collection quite a bit. I actually took a few-month break recently until I felt I was better able to control myself

-a

Comment

I had 5 when I got here. Now up to 16, I think. GAS'll get ya for sure.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hey man when you start main linning it happens LoL
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

yep, I had one, up to 5...only my finances keep me from having more

Comment

When I started posting here, I had one Jackson, one Hamer, and a couple of Peavey combos. I still have the Hamer, that same Jackson, eight more Jacksons, two Charvel basses, a Jackson tube combo, Jackson 4x12 cab, and a studio worth of amps, cabs and rack stuff.

It's madness!
            sigpic

Comment

When I joined, I had never built an entire guitar from the ground up.
              I've tweaked a few here and there and such, since then, I've built two complete guitars. Lots of great advice gave me the courage to try it myself.
              The first one needs a bit of do-over work, but the second one I built shreds.
              Lots of good info here and great people too.
              -Rick

Comment

Talk about eye opening. I've been a member of the JCF a little over a year. I started with 3 guitars and now I'm at 16 and one on the way. I'm so pathetic. I think I may have a problem.
                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

no self control is the answer. i admit, had i not been spending my money on other people, i too would have an equally impressive arsenal of jackson guitars by now. i'm about to drop to just one (pending if the other sells on ebay). the most i've ever had at one time is 3 guitars.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                    no self control is the answer.
                    I would rather refer to it as too much disposable income. It sounds a little nicer. At least not all of them are J/C. I actually had just sold my Acura NSX before I joined the board and had a ton of play money laying around.
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Its definetly not an issue of too much disposable income... atleast not from my end... lol but I make due anyway.

Its an addiction really... Im considering starting www.ja.com, Jacksaholics Anonymous.
                      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

When I joined here I had one Jackson.
                        Now I have six!!!
                        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Me too...
                          I had one Jackson when joining, now I have seven.
                          Had seven guitars total, now I have 25.
                          And this my friends is all your fault....

Comment

2 to 7
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I don't want to talk about it!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X