• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy a volkswagen, get a free guitar

http://www.v-dubsrock.com

:ROTF:

It plugs into the cars stereo?!?
    That's gotta sound like ass.

And could they have designed an uglier guitar???
    Ok well they could, but it would take some effort. :ROTF:
    -Rick

Comment

Listen to the lessons (what the hell was Dweezil thinking) and check out the specs. The specs sound great, it has frets, a headstock, tuning machines. WOW!! This will give acoustic playing frat boys another lame way to attempt to pick up girls.
      EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

That reminds me of running my headphone amp through a cassette adapter into my car stereo in high school. LMAO
        Last edited by m2pmd70; 10-06-2006, 11:58 AM.
        |My CSG gallery|
        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Saw the commercial last night on TV with Slash playing through 4 VW's... it's pretty cool.

VW is spending 10 million dollars on this campaign and they expect to sell 40,000 car/guitar packages. First Act is really trying to become a mainstream guitar brand, this will certainly help.
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Does the guy who ran 357 Customs have any involvement in this like he did with the Zakk Wylde Epiphone promotion???
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

They need to change their name... First Act... sounds like a company that makes cheap guitars.
              I'd love to see the Slash commercial... sounds pretty cool.
              -Rick

Comment

The commercial is pretty cool, Slash in leather pants and vest with an especially large tophat, playing a First Act LP-style axe through 2 "Double stacks" of 2 VWs each on rack frames.

Sure they sound like ass, but for cranking it out down by the river, it'd be pretty cool. Bet a lot of college kids buy 'em. I bet Slash thought it was a cool concept for that reason too, hence him endorsing VW.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                  They need to change their name... First Act... sounds like a company that makes cheap guitars.
                  I'd love to see the Slash commercial... sounds pretty cool.

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqv9Z6W4nCY

Alvin
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Cool commercial... thx Alvin.
                    I still think the guitar looks like and sounds ass... but that's just my opinion.
                    -Rick

Comment

anyone here going to do the uber rock god video thing?has to be better than the fucking playing i hear on that link..lol.

Comment

I like VW's but I don't like First Act guitars. In fact, we own a 2006 Jetta, a Eurovan, and an Audi TT. German cars rock.

Comment

yep great enginering

Comment

VW's are great cars...but First Act guitars suck badly.
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                            X