I have kicked the BBC habit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett View Post
    Bear with me here. I don't sleep well. I used to wake up at 1AM to get my BBC fix on NPR. I would listen to them for hours and was enthralled with the international perspective. I'm over that now. I know that Africa is going to hell in a hand basket. Cricket sucks. Soccer sucks. Tony Blair sucks. And I have come to the realization that the world will suck whether I am awake or asleep. So from now on, my radio doesn't go on any earlier that 6AM. :ROTF: :ROTF:

Fett,

do you work or are you retired?

I just wonder
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I am retired. I'm 56, blind in one eye and have enough money to last about 10 years. I had my career as a stockbroker. Not much of one. I'm way too conservative. What I do do is buy cheap stuff and sell them for much more. I used to work at thriftstores and have been a fleamarket guy for 30 years. I have an eye, and I mean one, for finding really good stuff. The guitars I own will give me my money back when I sell. But, it's the other stuff that I buy and sell that pays for my habit. No, I don't have a "Job" but what I do to make money works for me.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Fett,

how much do you want for the eye

2 grand will do ?
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

as longs as its not his japs eye!

Comment

Working...
          X