No announcement yet.

Latest Project: Bullet Hole Inlays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F'n cool. How does the mirror inlay material feel to play on?
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

That totally ROCKS!! I have never seen anything comparible to what you are doing,Doug..Awesome stuff...
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

That fucking rules! I love it!

Comment

I swear to the gods of all eggplants and gurd-like veggies..that is truly awesome!!!

as usual!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

GREAT job as usual Doug!

Comment

I alway thought that crop circle was the height of inlay but this one tops it all. Great work.

Comment

W
                O
                W

Comment

Doug , You come up with some amazing ideas..

you have a gift my friend..!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by 5074charvel View Post
                    I alway thought that crop circle was the height of inlay.
                    I've been working on a crop circle design the past couple hours. I think it's gonna turn out good. Definately the next project. Stay tuned....
                    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Here is a pic I took of my neighbors front porch 4 x 4 post that a stray 9mm
                      (i think) Hit after some punks had a battle over turf last week. We didn't find the bullet hole for a week.
                      The cops caught the punks, thanks to me calling and giving a description of them.
                      My neighbor was sitting in his living room, behind the glass you see in the back ground.
                      The bullet hit the post and deflected away from the house towards the park to the left.
                      Oh, very nice inlays but it needs more wood splinters
                      Last edited by finnman; 10-03-2006, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by finnman View Post
                        Here is a pic I took of my neighbors front porch 4 x 4 post that a stray 9mm
                        (i think) Hit after some punks had a battle over turf last week. We didn't find the bullet hole for a week.
                        The cops caught the punks, thanks to me calling and giving a description of them.
                        My neighbor was sitting in his living room, behind the glass you see in the back ground.
                        The bullet hit the post and deflected away from the house towards the park to the left.
                        Oh, very nice inlays but it needs more wood splinters

Good job man..I had a poor ol' lady that got shot in the chest sitting at her kitchen table right by the bay window..same damn drive by punk BS!!

she was in bad shape, but she made it tho..

Comment

that would look great with a warbird graphic
                          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                          X