X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
    Happy Birthday from one old fukker to another

Sorry about the Sox, Detroit can be your choke team this year

Shawn, don't let Sully and Kevin fool you. They called me a Sox fan to get under my skin. (Thats what Red Sox fan do :ROTF: ). Yankee true blue, and I hope you're right about Detroit choking.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Let's go Yankees!!! (clap, clap, clapclapclap)

And HBD, too!

Comment

They already choked all of August and September....Yankees walk past the Tigers w/ ease, their pitching is inconsistent and they just can't get it going. They just haven't shown anything in the last two months.

Congratulations for having a tie for best record in baseball....would be funny to see an all NY World Series
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
          Congratulations for having a tie for best record in baseball....would be funny to see an all NY World Series

It gets nasty around here when the Yanks meet the Mets. According to some of my colleagues, the Mets already won the WS. :ROTF:

They're in a tailspin too.. Dodgers in 5.
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Happy Birth day Bro..

Bill Z Bub..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X