GI-f'n - GANTOUR TODAY!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GI-f'n - GANTOUR TODAY!!!!!!!!!

I'm rolling em up right now. Pregame preparations are almost complete then it's off to my other guitarist's house, lunch at my drummer's Cafe (he's gotta work today, poor bastard) to the liquor store and off to Holmdel! I am sooooooof'n stoked! Anybody else going today??

Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

I went to the one in Boston yesterday, and it was fuckin' awesome! For some reason there were only 5 bands for that show, Overkill, Arch Enemy, Opeth, Lamb of God, and Megadeth, and with my bad luck, I had to leave before Megadeth! I got there at the end of Overkill's set and then the bands played in the order I listed above. The bands did signing if you bought a CD or something there except Opeth, I managed to get Doomsday Machine signed by Arch Enemy. Lamb of God put on a kickass show despite me not even liking them, and everybody went nuts when they were on. I was in the front row and we all pushed the fence down and everybody stormed into the pit. The only downside of the show was how short Arch Enemy and Opeth played. Arch Enemy played 5 songs and Opeth played 4 IIRC.
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Working...
    X