A bit of humanity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of humanity...

Girlfriend at work showed this to me. I just thought it was really damn cool. After seeing a bunch of bad vibe posts, I thought I would try to throw out a good vibe.

Read this first...
    http://www.smh.com.au/news/music/freehug-man-speaks-out/2006/09/28/1159337257843.html

Then watch this....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

-Nate
    Last edited by nateb; 09-29-2006, 01:36 PM.
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Correct video link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    Cool story.
    THX! I needed this today. Love the music too.
    Last edited by rjohnstone; 09-29-2006, 01:31 PM.
    -Rick

Comment

Cool video and song!!!
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Aw, that was great!

I like to hug, too...as some of you who've met me at NAMM can attest!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks for posting this. It was beatiful and actually brought a tear to my eye.
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Gives you that warm fuzzy feeling

this is so cool. put a smile on my face today. wish more people did this. great song too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn0AVpGNhOs

Comment

"Hug it out, bitch"
              Last edited by RacerX; 10-16-2006, 11:10 PM.

Comment

WTF..I used to kick those crazy fucks out of the airport..:ROTF:

PP touchin', fruit cakes who want to be fondled and shit..I'd kick that fuck in the dick..

Youtube me doin' that..to the sounds of Slayer..

Fuggum..

I got something Free..
                Free Fuggums..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Free hug deez nuts.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Man That was cool! Made me smile & Laugh & I've been haveing another weird week! & this hit the spot.
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                      Free hug deez nuts.

No, but my thoughts exactly!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OK..who wants a hug from Bill Z Bub..

anyone...anyone...Bueller??

Comment

OK... I'll take a hug, but there are some rules.
                          No dry humping my leg, hands stay above my waist and keep your tounge in your mouth.
                          -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                            OK... I'll take a hug, but there are some rules.
                            No dry humping my leg, hands stay above my waist and keep your tounge in your mouth.
                            No humpin' of the leg..oh, well I can't promise that..but I can certainly promise no tongue action!!

I would love to walked around with a big ass sign that read.."FUGGUM"..I could get away with that because I actually look nuts..

In fact I would love to follow that dude in the video..with a sign that said.."what a dickhole"..:ROTF:

Comment

Hey Bill, when I meet you I'm gonna give you a BIG bear hug...and there's nothing you can do about it! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Comment

Working...
                              X