WTF?!?!?! People are F'd up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?!?!?! People are F'd up.

So Last week I had 2 fish (cheech & chong) at my desk. Then Chong killed Cheech. Today when I get in to work I turn on the tank light to feed Chong like I do every morning when I get here and, HE'S GONE!!!!!!! There is a lid on the tank that he couldn't jump thru, and he couldn't get into the filter or under anything in the tank....he's just gone. Somebody just stole my fish!!!!!!!! How f'd up is that???????
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Maybe he was so full of remorse that he ate himself??
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

Comment

what kind of fish were these two?
      I'm into aquaristics, too, though I'm more the prawnsguy...

sounds really weird anyway...
      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by UFORocks View Post
        Maybe he was so full of remorse that he ate himself??
        :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Maybe he pulled a Nemo and escaped. Or maybe one of your workmates had a spare cracker and couldn't resist.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Maybe he pulled a Nemo and escaped. Or maybe one of your workmates had a spare cracker and couldn't resist.
          Fresh sushi.:ROTF:
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'd definitley would put up posters.

Comment

When I was in high school, my principal had a goldfish on his desk. Everyone was going to gather up some money for me to sneak in his office and eat the goldfish... no one ever got me any money, so I didn't do it. Maybe someone at your office had the same idea?!? :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

He was a Dwarf Fire Gourami, and I think the night cleaning crew took him. WHO STEALS A FISH??????
                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

Is this him? http://www.petsmart.com/global/artic...66529037&N=230

Comment

Yes it is!!!!!

Comment

pass these out at work.....

Guitars:
                      '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                      '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                      '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                      Amp:
                      VOX AD30VT

Comment

They cost like $7.50.:ROTF: Why would anyone want to steal it? Did it have Sharkies?:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I wouldn't be so sure that Chong ate Cheech. Maybe if you find Chong Cheech won't be very far.
                          Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

No, I saw Chong kill Cheech, and I gave Cheech a swirly burrial at sea. Somebody just stole Chong.

Comment

maybe whoever took him will hold him hostage for a while...take pictures of them at various places around the country and return him at a later date
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                              X