Check out Tommy's New Benz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out Tommy's New Benz

Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Benz? The bike or the guitar? He had that bike already, no?
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

now where are the pics of fembots with tight boxes
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Sweet
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Tommy kicks ass..I'd love to hang with him for a day..

what a day that would be..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

the banana seat smells like a tuna factory i've given so many rides to adoring fans on it. The Bike's name is Lisa Marie, sucks you can't see the high sissy bar in the back. The bike is a show stopper, it's so much fun to ride that bike. You can't possibly lose on it.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey yo, false advertising! :ROTF:
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

In what way? It is my car in every sense of the word.

Comment

Tommy my bro, man I zoomed in on that second pic just because I was curious about that red banana seat.....that's no fucking banana seat!!! Dude, my wife wants to meet you.....

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Awesome:

Bike
                    Guitar
                    Maniac

Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

That's one helluva bike! Makes me miss my old metalflake green Huffy from circa 1970! It didn't have the cool chopper forks, but it did have the banana seat and the ape hangers!

Tommy's bike though, that's a REAL beach cruiser!

To assemble the JCF contingent on Black Crowes Bender Beach would truly be a thing of beauty! Might trigger The Big One, but hell we could catch the wave all the way to Palm Springs!
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Everyone just pretend to go to NAMM, and cruise the beach with me and then contemplate why in the world would you not live out here. I'd make sure we all ended up in a rocket ship (take some good X and anything seems real-lol)and we all would fire down the Huntington beach Pier at the speed of sound and just take off for the horizon in mere seconds. It felt like that last tuesday night at least. Mark, your wife is sacred, do not bring her near this sick, ridiculous place.
                        Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 09-29-2006, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X