Normal People Don't Practice Necrophilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
    Our medical technology and PC sensibilities are working againsy Darwinian selection in our society. No more survival of the fittest, it's the subsidy of non-survival traits that is causing devolution of the human species.
    Ain't that the fuckin' truth...
    How many more generations left to go before the backbone is completely evolved out?

Comment

They want to "rehab" these fuckers! Drug and alchohol addicts can be rehabbed, but the sick mind that desires to rape, murder, etc. will never change....it's WHO they are. After a few failed attempts to rehab them, and a few rapes or murders later, we'll finally decide to incarcerate them.....which means that we, the tax payers, are paying to keep them fed, housed, and healthy! By our laws, they still have "rights" . That's just fucked up period. Ever seen "Escape from New York"? That's what we need.....if we're not gong to put them to death, then at least we need some big island somewhere we can just dump them all on so they can fend for theirselves, and eventially kill each other off. We could also use that island as a nuclear waste dump and kill two birds with one stone. Hell, put cameras throughout the island and air it as one of those "reality" tv shows. Click on the tube and watch these fuckers rape, kill, and eat each other! Now that would be a great show!
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

"Cold Ethyl, cold cold Ethyl. If I live, to 97. She'll still be waitin' in refridgerator heaven..."

Originally posted by shredmonster View Post
        Alice Cooper "I Love the Dead" anyone? Anyone ??

Yep - they should be shot.
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I'm just waiting for some reporter to find out they listened to Cannibal Corpse or a similar band. Then the media can have another great time shifting the blame towards music.
          EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

That is disgusting as hell. Man, why would people do that? Its just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Hard to believe there is no law against that there..

There is laws in Ohio against any tom foolery of a corpse..

Look at those fucks...they can't get any live pussy..just look at 'em..that explains everthing..

They should just sugga dick and call it a day..I'm sure they do..they got "Fag" written all over their fugly mugs..

I wonder If they would feel the same , if I dug up their dead grandmas and did the fuggin' Tango with them..by the looks of them...probably so..

Their favorite chord progression must be F-A-G .
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Click,Click,Boom....No taxpayers money spent on rehab,court costs.....You can't tell me these sick fucks don't know right from wrong.Cut them out of the gene pool now,before they find a "live" victim and reproduce...........
                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Working...
                X