Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Individual MP3 Purchase Question - Where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Individual MP3 Purchase Question - Where?

I don't want to download any software or get a subscription to any service but I want to be able to buy individual MP3's via Paypal.

Can anyone point me to a site?

And don't bother saying "just get them for free using eMule " or something. Fuck that.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Just get them for free using. . . Actually, there is supposedly a "Russian" site that a friend of mine uses that costs $.01 per .mp3. That's obviously the lowest price you pay and it's totally legit. The only problem is I can't remeber the name of the site. Anyone familiar with that site?

Comment

itunes allows you to use paypal
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Thrust View Post
        Just get them for free using. . . Actually, there is supposedly a "Russian" site that a friend of mine uses that costs $.01 per .mp3. That's obviously the lowest price you pay and it's totally legit. The only problem is I can't remeber the name of the site. Anyone familiar with that site?

That site would be ALLOFMP3.COM.

I have down loaded a few albums from there and it works ok (it was a little slow).
        It works by buying each track most no more than 10 cents each.
        I don't know if they take paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
          itunes allows you to use paypal
          But you have to download and install iTunes, which he didn't want to do. Plus all the purchased tracks are in AAC format instead of mp3 (which is a better format IMO).

I don't know of anyplace where you can download mp3s legally since mp3 doesn't support DRM. Most everywhere (buy.com, walmart.com, etc etc etc) sells crappy windows media files.

If you must have mp3 format you could probably buy some, burn to a cd and re-rip to mp3. You'll def. loose some quality. I remember reading somewhere that some places were going to start selling high bitrate (presumably better quality) downloads. I think Real.com was one of them. Don't know for sure since I rarely download songs, and use iTunes when I do.

Comment

Originally posted by FATKAT View Post
            That site would be ALLOFMP3.COM.

I have down loaded a few albums from there and it works ok (it was a little slow).
            It works by buying each track most no more than 10 cents each.
            I don't know if they take paypal.
            Thanks man!

Comment

Working...
            X