The Protector!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Protector!!!

Went and saw this the other night. If you love martial arts movies, you HAVE to see this one! The fights are amazing!!!

I was a little worried at first coz the film is kinda grainy and the lead character never speak english and the first few minutes of the movie are subtitled but then most of the characters start speaking english. It's kinda low budget, but I don't think I've ever seen better fight scenes. Alot of the scenes are all filmed in one long sequence, the camera never cuts away. The fighting is BRUTAL and I swear the stunt guys HAD to be in severe pain! Looked like real full contact in most of the scenes.

It definitely has some cheese factor but what great martial arts movie doesn't?

Oh yeah! I have the original Thai version of this movie on DVD. It's called Tom Yun Goong. The fight choreography is awesome...but yes the whole "Where are my elephants?!" factor is kinda lame.

Comment

Yeah I knew I had seen one of the scenes on the internet earlier this year. Did anybody else see this movie?

Comment

Working...
      X