No announcement yet.

Celtic Frost fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was the tour!!!!! good show until the stage collapsed!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Wow, what a shock they aren't coming anywhere near me. Hello, Memphis - "birthplace of rock 'n roll". Or Little Rock birth... place... of something I'm sure.
      |My CSG gallery|
      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        My first concert ever was in 1987, Anthrax's Among The Living tour... Celtic Frost and Exodus opened.

Not my first show, but I saw that same tour as well. I liked their version of Mexican Radio.

Comment

Yeah, I always enjoyed their cover of Mexican Radio, too. I've got a blown up pic of the show somewhere... myself, two of my friends, some chick who was selling candy at the show, and Billy Milano. Bill was just walking around and cool enough to take a pic with us.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            My first concert ever was in 1987, Anthrax's Among The Living tour... Celtic Frost and Exodus opened.
            That's the tour I saw 'em on. But they weren't with Anthrax the night I saw 'em... Just Exodus and CF with MPLS local band 'Impaler' opening. It was in a little place called 'Pepper's Dance Land'. It crushed!! Don't think they've ever had a show there since...???

Love Pandemonium!!
            Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Working...
            X