Proud papa here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud papa here!!!

Talked to the wife on the phone last night and found out that my 13 year-old son, Randy, has formed his first garage band!!! Can't wait to get back home and hear what they're butchering. Only problem is that it'll be short-lived - we move to GA in December.
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Mark, what's up bro..very cool..

Yes, my 11 year old Vinny absolutely wails on his drums, big time!!...come to Cleveland!!!!

They could start a band!!!

and then prolly kick our asses!!!

Bill Z
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That's cool Mark. Are they using your gear?
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That's cool about your sons band.

Originally posted by mhalsey View Post
        Only problem is that it'll be short-lived - we move to GA in December.
        Where in Ga?

Alvin
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Hey thats awesome man.
          Guitars:
          '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
          '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
          '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
          Amp:
          VOX AD30VT

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            Mark, what's up bro..very cool..

Yes, my 11 year old Vinny absolutely wails on his drums, big time!!...come to Cleveland!!!!

They could start a band!!!

and then prolly kick our asses!!!

Bill Z
            Bill!!!!!! What's up ya old pud slapper? Yeah, get 'em together, do what we can to help them get famous and then retire to FL on Jr.'s money.
            Last edited by mhalsey; 09-25-2006, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
              That's cool Mark. Are they using your gear?
              What's up Scott?! He's got his own half-stack so he's not using my amp. But he fell in love with my heavily modded Epi LPC cuz it has a slimmer neck than his modded EPI ZW. He also loves my Boss EQ pedal. But he's more in love with my Gibby Studio. Guess I'll sell his Epi and RX10D to help fund one for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                That's cool about your sons band.

Where in Ga?

Alvin
                Valdosta area. I'm looking at Lanier county cuz housing/land is cheaper there. Plus it's close to Moody AFB.

Comment

Ooooo Congrats!! That is wicked cool, Spicoli!
                  Btw... glad to know that you're comin' home soon.

Comment

Way cool!! Congrats!!

Comment

Thanx, ladies! Yup, only 6 more weeks to go.

Comment

Mark!!

Fukkin A!! Glad you're OK...was worried for a while.

When you get back...let Krista and I know....we'll do sumpin...dinner whatever.

We're in Jackson-hell at Lejeune now....

Ummm, Laura moved to Nevada

Lots more gear now lol...neverending cycle....

Wish you weren't moving...damn....now we'll have to go to Georgia

Comment

Yeah, Sam, fookin' firewall here blocked the JCF for quite a while. Been able to get in for a couple of weeks now, but with only 6 to go it's no big whoop now. We'll definitely hook up when I get home.

Comment

Just be careful bro...it's ugly over there....and it's not getting any better...

Be safe bro

Comment

Originally posted by mhalsey View Post
                              Bill!!!!!! What's up ya old pud slapper? Yeah, get 'em together, do what we can to help them get famous and then retire to FL on Jr.'s money.

Your on Mark, I tell ya what Vinny has became my main tool for writing..he kicks the crap out of most of the so called drummers around here..

I love jammin' with him..

Yes, I'm still slappin' the ol' pud..I think Vin is following in those footsteps too..he certainly likes his "alone" time..I KNOW what that's all about!!!:ROTF:

He's a major perv..I have no clue where he got that from.,..

Take Care Bro..

That's great that your son is into music..that kicks major ass..they just take the ball and run with it on their own...I totally support whatever he wants to do with that. Maybe he could achieve the things I just never did with it,..that would be cool.

Bill
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X