Well it's about time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
    Computer geeks are jealous of guitar players.
    Dig it...
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

Comment

Spent some time over on the SD and Shredguitars Forums, played too much guitar, got too drunk..... Did I miss anything?

Comment

WEll, the hamerfanclub was down due to a virus and had to do a BB upgrade at hte same time.... JCF and my plan "B" were both down. I had to be a productive member of society, but I am over it now.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I believe I like the 'mark this forum read' change, and seeing unread icons disappear, instead of being forced back into a forum sub group that doesn't contain all forums.

Only change I've noticed

Comment

I know how hard things like this forum are to work with so a big thanks for putting up with it and getting the forum upgraded. Small niggles on big databases become clusterfucks that can strip any mortal of all selfworth
            Watching my mates in server admin roles go nuts when a diff department wants to 'update software' or move the racks makes me happy I'm not in IT.

your effort is much appreciated, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman0170 View Post
              Yes you can have a VB up and running and looking good in about an hour. Takes a little longer when your modifying tables with 800,000 records and things dont upgrade correctly, have to reinstall plugins that are used, rebuild the search index and update all the counters. I can always take longer too if you all would like..
              Confess. It was Toejam's evil doing, wasn't it?
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

No, we dont let him near the internal workings of this place haha.

Comment

glad we're back...
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                    glad we're back...
                    Amen to that. I was going through withdrawels.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The post whore that I am got through the downtime quite well.:ROTF: Another day or two would have been a different ballgame.
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

The "Go to first new post" button works! Yay!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

No, we dont let him near the internal workings of this place haha.
                          Yeah, if I were, I'd probably break it worse than you do. At least you know how to fix it. :ROTF:
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't break anything, I find weaknesses in the system. :p

Comment

I don't break anything, I find weaknesses in the system. :p

touchè

Comment

Working...
                              X