Chong Killed Cheech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chong Killed Cheech

I have well HAD 2 fish (dwarf Gourami) in a little aquarium at my desk who had been fighting since I got them last week. I'm getting ready to leave and put the weekend feeder in the tank, and I see Cheech stuck to the filter. His antenai bitten off and his sidefins bitten off as well. He just got a swirley burrial at sea. Poor little fucker. Now there's just Chong.
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

LOL That's too funny! The first two fish I ever had as a little kid I named Tom and Jerry... they used to chase each other around the bowl; they never tried to kill each other, though.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cichlids are very aggressive fish you have to be very careful when putting then in a tank togather

I have sent many to the deep myself

Comment

Ok then I have a fish story:

I had a 30 gallon tank and I bought 2 Green Severums. These guys can get big like Oscars. So one was a bit bigger than the other, so I'd feed them blood worms that make 'em grow big and colorful. So the little guy would try to eat and the big guy would bash him every time. Only thing is the little guy would take it and eat anyway. So little guy got big, kicked the fuck outta the other guy and stunted his growth. He never grew past when I got him.

I gave him to a friend who had a 125 gallon tank, but within a day he jumped out and died !!!

See ??? Bullies never win !!!

The other guy grew up to be the most beautiful Green Severum I've ever seen anywhere !!!

* sniff *

Comment

I was given a Jack Dempsy by a pet store once. He was so aggressive they could not put him in a tank with any other fish.
          I gave it to a friend and he grew big and strong (in a tank by himself) until he did the same, jumped from the tank and died on the floor

Comment

I had 2 hamsters when I was young kid that got into fights. One day one killed the other. For such small critters they sure hold a lot of blood. That cage was a mess!
            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I had two oscars named Boris and Natasha. The End
              "POOP"

Comment

I had a tank full of about 20 .99 fish. went on vacation and came back and then there was one. This bugger grew and he grew and grew. and I found out that that dollar fish was a Jack Dempsey. when he was about 7 inches long I got him a friend. a black convict. and when was about 3 inches long the convict beat the shit out of him. And then the both died because my apartment got to hot. THE END.

Comment

Dempseys can be dangerous to humans also (well, to stupid humans):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Dempsey_fish
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have a rule per one exception nothing alive goes in my mouth. What an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Dempseys can be dangerous to humans also (well, to stupid humans):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Dempsey_fish
                      Damn...

Comment

I used to have Huge tanks back in the day before snakeheads were illegal.
                        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Gouramis are related to the family Osphronemidae. Typically they are a fairly peaceful community fish.. but this is also the same family as the Simaese fighting fish or Betta's-labyrinth fish.
                          Two male Betta's placed in a tank will fight to the death for similar food, mates & territory.

I keep a Dempsey with a Parrot Cichlid in a 20.. they get along.. the Parrot will actually seek out the Dempsey to pick on it and they are about the same size. I'll be getting them a bigger tank, but they have alot of places to hide in.
                          Last edited by charvelguy; 09-25-2006, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X