No announcement yet.

Wisdom Teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$650?! fuck, i'm sure i could get ALL my teeth ripped out for that!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

My 4+1 were $1480 I think? 2.5 months ago.
      3 easy, 1 partial impacture and 1 extra sideorder (lol) that was in pathetic shape. Completely knocked out with nitrous + IV.
      I believe that's near the very upper limit of cost.
      Insurance paid 80% so not bad. My premiums are only like 4$ a month lmao.

All is back to normal now, altho still don't feel right. Something's amiss.
      Still a little open space left, but mostly grown in.

I worried a good bit prior, nice post here...
      http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57220

Comment

Funny story...
        I had all 4 pulled when I was 18. I asked to keep the teeth after they were pulled but when I got home I forgot to make sure they gave them to me. Well, I felt something in my pocket and sure enough, they were wrapped in gauze in my pants pocket! I didn't put them there, WTF. So, it was either the hot assistant or the doctor that put them in my pocket! Yep, it had to be the hot assistant...
        Shut up, it was the hot assistant!

Comment

Originally posted by BTB007 View Post
          Funny story...
          I had all 4 pulled when I was 18. I asked to keep the teeth after they were pulled but when I got home I forgot to make sure they gave them to me. Well, I felt something in my pocket and sure enough, they were wrapped in gauze in my pants pocket! I didn't put them there, WTF. So, it was either the hot assistant or the doctor that put them in my pocket! Yep, it had to be the hot assistant...
          Shut up, it was the hot assistant!
          Let me ask you this. While you were knocked out, were you dreaming of pickles and mayonnaise?
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I have one wisdom tooth.. the second one is coming and it really hurts sometime.. I don't have room for them, so they have to go.. hopefully it will go smooth..
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

well, i stand corrected. a work colleague has clocked up a bill of £7,500. cheeky bastard gets it free cuz someone at family tax credit blah blah fucked up. i get billed £15 just for a checkup. i hate these walk-in centres. i'm in agony and all they're interested in is MONEY. wtf happened to "national health service"?! - "NO fucking Health Service". and then there's £6.65 for poxy 20 tabs of amoxiciline. y'know, someone could be lying on the frikkin floor bleeding to death, and the first thing that enters these cockroaches' eyes the £ sign. asshoooooooooollllllllles!!!
              Last edited by wilkinsi; 09-25-2006, 03:08 PM.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
              X