No announcement yet.

Minnesota Jam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF? When and where did this happen? I was at the AL @8:30 last night, and nobody knew anything about it. I did not see anyone either. Fuck it sucked. I drove 40 miles for nothing. Where was every body?
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

We shut down around 4:30 5:00. I got there around 2:45.
      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I got home on Sat AM at 4:00 and the forum was down. All the directions were on here as were the times,.. I was thinking 2:00 ish on Main Street but I wasn't sure.
        I apologize for letting anyone down.

Comment

Yep, bad luck on the forum downtime. I must have printed my directions out less than an hour before the boards went down. I believe they had a wedding reception happening in the room later, so we got in a couple of hours of "show and tell" before fleeing the scene.

It was a dangerous place to be when you have a bad case of GAS like I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Here are a few more pics.

PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
              WTF? When and where did this happen? I was at the AL @8:30 last night, and nobody knew anything about it. I did not see anyone either. Fuck it sucked. I drove 40 miles for nothing. Where was every body?
              Well the planned time was 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Bummer!

I asked if everyone would possibly like to do this again in 2 or 3 months so we may have another one in the future. It was a good venue to have it. Nice big room with a stage, cheap and a full bar.
              Last edited by shredmonster; 09-25-2006, 09:21 AM.
              PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

By the way if any one wants get together and jam sometime at one of our houses or something let me know.
                PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Sure, I'd be up for getting together again.
                  "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

full bar eh.. and a stage. I'm still friggin hungover from working so much OT.
                    This was my only source of infor on the whole event, I came home and tried logging on and went NOOOO!
                    I did not remember if it was the American Legion or the VFW in Anoka, is it the Legion where they hold the guitar shows?

Comment

No the armory is where they hold the shows.
                      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

You guys probably didn't notice me standing in the corner, but I was there in spirit! Looks like a good time!
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Its was a good time... cept now I have a huge case of gas... The food was good (all they had was pizza), it was cool meeting everyone, and overall it was a great time. I would totally be up for doing it again in the future.
                          Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                          The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

It was very cool, good to meet everyone and talk guitars. I think a thanks should go out to Shredmonster for getting the ball rolling. And yes we should meet in 2 months or whenever.

Comment

Working...
                            X