Myrtle Beach In September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myrtle Beach In September

So the wife and i are celebrating our 10th anniversary in a few weeks and have decided on Myrtle for our vacation. We downgraded from Jamaica due to the new house and just couldn't justify it. SOOOO....
    We have been there once before but really didn't travel too much so we are looking for recomendations for stuff to do while there. We will be there almost a week starting the 10th. We would be up for day trips as well as cool things in the Myrtle area.
    So anyone that knows the place well or lives near there, chime in and give us some suggestions.
    Sports recomendations as well (viewing) and golf is already a given for at least one day...
    Also if anyone knows of a reputable tattoo artist in the Myrtle area that would be great too...
    Thanks !!!
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Originally posted by Superfly
    We downgraded from Jamaica due to the new house and just couldn't justify it. SOOOO....

You upgraded..........................trust me!!
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Definitely check out Ripleys aquarium, it's very cool. Also take the ferry ride from South Port over to Ft. Fisher. Ft. Fisher has a cool war museum and the North Carolina aquarium. That should blow a day!
      My wife and I love it down there, especially in the off season. We're planning on going back sometime in November. Have fun!
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

You can go to the Hard Rock........this is the last year for The Pavillion.....might want to go there.....unless they have shut it down already.....go on a deep sea fishing tour......Waccamaw Mall and look at all the gators.......bunches of food places.....Ripleys Aquarium.....hanging out around the Gay Dolphin area just to watch people..... Stop by the Bowery bar and drink in one of the first clubs Alabama played in ( Beer Only ).-Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Wac - A Maw - Wac Wac - A Maw

lol, commercial flashback

Restaurant row! err 20 yrs ago $15 all you can eat 80 item buffets.
          Used to sit for 3hrs and eat only Alaskan King Crab. Go when packed, thus fresh always being brought out. mmm hungry now.

Haven't any idea what's goin on now, haven't been to Myrtle in so long...

Comment

Working...
          X